Starting new (3/3)

The next time they saw each other was sooner than (Y/n) expected. After all, she wasn't sure of what Kakashi thought or felt and that is why she had said two different things back then: that she was glad to be her friend, and that she was glad to be something more if he wanted to.

In any case, it was Kakashi the one who found her again, although he didn't mean to when he bumped into her. Well, he didn't quite bump into her, he actually saw her from afar and decided to follow her, but he wouldn't admit that. 

He had seen her with her group of friends, they just came out of a restaurant chatting and laughing. But when they reach the first crossroads they separated and (Y/n) continued her path with a friend of hers. Kakashi knew the guy. He didn't know him personally, but he had often seen him around (Y/n). He wasn't jealous, he didn't think he was. He didn't think he could even be jealous. But he had an unconscious tendency of watching (Y/n) every time he happened to be around her. He also knew this guy had been her friend for years, since (Y/n) and he went to class together. He hadn't made any specific research on him, but he was very observant when it coincidentally came to him.

"(Y/n)," he decided to approach her, interrupting her and the guy's laughter.

"Kakashi," she sounded surprised when she saw him "hi," she now sounded awkward "What's up?" she tried to play it cool. 

It had been a few days since they last saw each other and had those awkward conversations. And it was exactly for that reason that she had taken it as him finally rejecting her. She was fine though, slowly but steadily moving on, or so she liked to think. But his sudden appearance wasn't going to help her at all, and in fact, only did but make her heart sink a little once more. 

"I wanted to talk again if that's alright with you?" he asked, also trying to play it cool. She hesitated. After all, seeing him hurt already, she just didn't want to keep getting hurt. But she was stupid of love, so she sighed and turned to her friend. 

"I'll go home later, you don't need to walk me today," she said to him who after a quick glance at Kakashi nodded and said goodbye to her. After that, Kakashi and her continued walking "So... what's up?" (Y/n) said, eyes stuck on the pavement below her shoes.

"We didn't finish talking the other day..." he managed to say. (Y/n) started sweating. 'Do we really have to continue having such an awkward conversation?' "Have you really... never dated anyone before?" he asked, and then regretted it almost instantly after he heard his own words. It didn't sound so weird when he thought about it, but now... (Y/n) blushed madly but shrugged her shoulders.

"I haven't," she said, once more trying to play it cool, and failing astonishingly. It made Kakashi think she was too cute.

"But..." now it was Kakashi's turn to blush and stutter. He had already started with this thread of questions, so he might as well stick to it til the end "You surely must have been with others..." 

Now (Y/n)'s skin was completely red. Was she seriously talking about her sex life with the love of her life? Why was he asking all this to begin with?!

She couldn't believe they were actually discussing that, and it obviously made her even more nervous. She shook her head in denial, and it kept Kakashi shocked. He couldn't understand why she hadn't when she was clearly the best girl anyone in Konoha could strive for. Probably the whole world, actually.

"I could have..." she started explaining a little "But I didn't like them enough or was too oblivious,"

"So you've never..." Kakashi started, cursing himself as soon as he did. He started feeling his clothes tightening around him from how embarrassed he was.