PREAMBLE

Do you ever wonder what dreams are? People say they are thoughts, images, and sounds that the subconscious plays in our mind like a movie while we're asleep. But what if dreams were something else? What if dreams were a portal into other dimensions? 

Every story, every dream, is one of a kind, different from the other. You can know what it is about by the symbol next to the title. The symbols mean:

💙 : Angst
🤍  : Fluff
AU : Alternative Universe
🍋 : +18
❤️:  Spicy content but not as explicit as a lemon
🧸:  Family. It'd be based on the same child as in my book "Kakashi x Reader II"(mostly)

If there is no symbol it means it's just a regular story. Under the 'small note' I will update small summaries for the one-shots/stories.

Small note* The reason behind this book is that I'm working on another Kakashi fanfic that will take me time. So meanwhile, I'll be posting short stories and one-shots here. However, I've got a lot going on right now, so I still can't promise it'll be regular even if that's the idea :)

SUMMARY

When the moon comes out: in which she's from the Anbu and he's a jonin.

Starting new: (Y/n) finally decides to confess her long-time crush to Kakashi, even though she knows he most likely won't reciprocate. 

Flowers: Death

Writer's block: (Y/n) is a long friend of Jiraiya as well as an erotica writer. Now she's with a writer's block and Kakashi may be able to help with that. 

Drunk in love: (Y/n) was Kakashi's babysitter, and he's always had a big fat crush on her.

Mommy: A scenario about Kakashi, (Y/N) and their son

Unloveable: (Y/n) thinks she's worthless, there's something about her she hasn't confessed to anyone, and it makes her feel insecure, unloveable.

Sempai: A Modern AU in which Kakashi is his senior. (Y/n) is insecure because she hasn't had any experiences regarding love and sex and he (who refused to accept he had a crush on her), decides to teach her all about it.