Writer's block 🍋

God, this is long (art from @Kejablank on Deviantart)

3rd person POV

A few days had passed since Jiraya and Naruto had come back to Konoha. Kakashi knew he should have talked to Jiraiya about whatever it was that happened during Naruto's training, but he simply couldn't be bothered. He hadn't seen Jiraiya, and going out to specifically look out for him seemed too much of a drag. But when earlier on the day Naruto acted differently he just knew he should. So, in the end, he made his way to Jiraiya's apartment, although hesitantly. After all, it was very late in the night. But he knew that if he let any more time pass Jiraiya might be gone again the next day. 

So finally, he appeared at Jiraiya's door, feeling lucky to see light inside since he feared the Sanin might have gone out doing who knows what. He knocked on the door, and he was soon greeted by an overly cheeky Jiraiya. 

"Kakashi!" he seemed too cheery to just be Kakashi at the door, and Kakashi noticed. He arched a brow as he took in the sannin's drowsy look, reddened skin, and most notably, his alcohol smell "What brings you to me so late?!" he was... loud. 

"I wanted to talk—" Kakashi began, now wondering if he should leave the talk for tomorrow, but Jiraiya interrupted him. 

"Come in!" he said, patting his shoulder brutally as he dragged him inside the apartment "What were you saying?" Jiraiya then asked him as he led him inside as if he just realized he had interrupted the younger silver-haired. Kakashi hesitated, but he tried again.

"I wanted to talk about Naruto and his training before you... left" his last words hung low the moment both silverheads reached the living room. And the reason? (Y/n) was laying on the floor on her side, with her head leaning on her hand, her kimono slightly opened, letting her breasts show a little and how red her skin was right now, probably due to the glass and bottle of alcohol she held "Am I interrupting something?" he couldn't help but ask with a strained voice, unable to look away from (Y/n) as he felt his chest burn; and not in a good way. But when she realized his presence she sat up immediately with a wide smile and also reddened cheeks. 

"He wished," (Y/n) said, giving Kakashi a smile that was half kind, half provoking "Come! Drink with us!" she then added after Jiraiya rubbed the back of his head, unable to deny her words. Then, she poured a glass to Kakashi and he simply couldn't say no to her. 

"You say it as if the possibility didn't exist," Jiraiya answered (Y/n)'s previous comment with also a mocking grin. It didn't seem to affect her though since her smile grew bigger as she poured herself another drink. 

The two started bickering, throwing each other shade with a tint of suggestive provocation. And although it bothered Kakashi in more than in one way (as well as slightly make him uncomfortable), he couldn't stop having his eyes and almost full attention on the (h/c)-haired girl who seemed as drunk as Jiraiya.