Chapter 11: Loud

Loud.

The music is loud.

It vibrates through me, moving every bone in my body to the sound of the beat.

I feel so free.

So happy.

It's an amazing feeing.

My body bumps up against whoever is next to me as we dance.

I laugh taking a large sip of the drink in my cup. This party is so cool. Everyone had shown up, and they all seemed like they were having a good time. People were even calling me by name.

Arms slip around my waist. Follow by the front half of someone pressing into my butt. I make a sound in my throat, leaning back into Connor's chest as I add a sway to my hips.

"Watch yourself." Connor murmurs into my ear, pulling at the shell with his teeth.

"No." I smile, passing a hand down my body to lay on his. The words of the song seem to drift into a murmur as I move his hands from my hips, pushing it lower and lower until he reaches my cock.

Connor chuckles, beginning to massage the spot and earning a gasp from me. He grinds into me, causing me to moan. I drop my head back on his shoulder.

My teeth squeeze at my bottom lip, and I get caught up in the feeling of being touched.

Connor suddenly pulls away from me making me frown and turn to him.

"I don't think this is the right pace for this," He says motioning to the crowds of people without taking his eyes off me. "Let's go upstairs." He says with a smile.

He extends his hand, offering it to me. The music is now lost on me completely as my heart rate picks up, my pulse pounding in my ears.

I lick my dry feeling lips and place my hand in his. He pulls me forward kissing me before he leads me off the dance floor. The butterflies in my stomach sky rocket as the stairs come into view.

Fuck, this is really happening.

"Nice party Ash!" Someone says clapping me on the back, but I don't acknowledge them.

I was about to lose my virginity.

My brothers would die if they knew what about what's about to happen.

At least my fantasies would finally die down.

My eyes turn to the safety of Connor's back, a soft smile making its way onto my face.

"Hey Ash man." Zach suddenly appears in front of us. He slips an arm around my shoulder, downing whatever is in his cup before saying my name again.

"Zach, not right now." I say under my breath, my eyes traveling to Connor who waits patiently his eyes on Zach.

"Your brother said he wants to leave." Zach says ignoring me. His breath reeks of alcohol. "He's looking for you too."

An irritated sigh escapes my lips as I glance out into the mass of laughing people. Of course he wanted to leave right now. I turn to Connor who looks at me, he drags his tongue across his bottom lip, but says nothing. My eyes drop down to his very visible hard on.

"Later." I tell Zach, not bothering to address him directly again as I keep eye contact with Connor.

He smiles at me, jerking his head towards the stairs. I nod and he begins walking again. We climb the wooden stairs, passing druken' couples as we go. I run my fingertips up the banister trying not to squeeze Connor's hand too hard.

"Which room?" He asks, gazing down the hallway.

"This guest room." I mumble, unable to get my voice to go any higher. I pull at his hand as I walk in front of him, leading him down the long hallway. I stop in front of a door towards the end of the hallway and push it open. My eyes are greeted by the darkness and a silence seems to seep out as I walk in. I flick the switch, flooding my vision with light.