Chapter 17: Lips

Hello guys. this is an old chapter I had in my google docs that was half finished. I first started writing it over a year ago and just finished it. I thought I might as well give you guys another chapter, but it is not edited. So it is not good. I didn't even re read my book first. 

I don't know if I'm going to finish this story because I'm writing other things, but you guys deserve this chapter. 

===

Trigger warning: Sexual Content and sexual coercion

=====

Lips.

His lips are like fire on mine.

Molten lava that burns my soul hotter than a thousand suns. I want more. I press into him as I try to merge our souls. His chest and hips grind against mine. Our bodies are the only thing that stops us from completely merging.

Sparks fly as I feel a pair of lips plant kisses down my spine.

I lean further into Adair and he cups my face deepening our kiss.

I hear Rue grunt from my side followed by a moan from Calloway. I pull back from Adair to watch them and watch as Rue pushes Callie's legs to his chest gaining leverage as he pushes feverishly into him. The scene makes me even harder and I get lost in my older brothers. Something that is so easy to do.

In moments like this, when I was on the tip of ecstasy and I wanted nothing more than the touch of my brothers. When every part of me was yearning to release I would forget about the dark clouds that would make me want to curl into a ball when everything was done.

It was the feeling of their lips on mine--that fire and burning star heat that pooled in my stomach and that lit my skin ablaze when all of us were working in perfect unison that made me know I loved them and I had always loved them.

Yet, the stormy clouds always came.

I always thought rainbows appeared after a storm, but being with my brothers was backwards.

And...I don't understand why

They'd give me rainbows and sunshine with deep kisses and expert hands working me in ways I had never imagined. I loved them. I know I loved them, but the storm would come after my release. And I'd feel dirty. I'd regret the heat of their bodies that felt like the warmest sunny day. Their arms would feel like debris after a hurricane rather than the safe haven it should feel like.

I don't understand myself.

I know what utter loneliness was. I know I never want to feel it again.

I know I am nothing without them. I know they are the best part of me.

It doesn't matter that I wasn't particularly smart or good at anything or that I ruined other people's lives...because they loved me. My brothers made just being a little brother okay. I know I'm nothing more, and...that's okay.

Adair's lips leave mine, his light eyes absorbing me and I let every part of myself fall. His plump lips fall to my neck and I tilt my head back to give him more room.

"Adair." I moan, his name softly and I feel him nip at my neck. Hands grip my hips and Adair pulls back as his gentle hands push me backwards, pushing me on my back. Lust momentarily leaves his eyes as he gently places my almost useless hands on my chest. He leans down and kisses each one of my fingers. I flex my hand, lifting my arms as far as I can to cup his face. They brush his chin and I wish I had enough mobility to throw my arms around his neck. It was weird. I had made no progress since being home for the last two months. At the hospital I was always making progress, but here it was almost like I was regressing.