Continue or Rewrite Not a Finch

Hello all! I am coming to you all because you guys seem to really enjoy this work. Some of you have been here since 2016 while others just joined yesterday. 

I promised after I published my book The Boy Who Never Left that I would finish Not A Finch. Yet, I still haven't updated. I want to be honest with you guys since I keep bailing on my update promises, but writing other books.

I have a hard time writing this story because I first began writing it at 16. I am now 22--soon to be 23 in a week and I just don't connect to this story anymore. [There are just so many things I would do differently]

So, I am offering you guys two options. 

One, I finish this story with one final chapter that closes out everything. 

Two, I can rewrite this as a 23 year old with better grammar, spelling, plot, and character development. I would put this up on my patreon and include more worldbuilding (looks into scenes between the brothers when Asher isn't around/from earlier in their life). 

However, if I do the second option I want to make it clear I don't feel comfortable and it is illegal on many sites to write incest. So, as a person who has to have a job in the real world I can no longer write brotherxbrother. I will still write boyxboy and boyxboyxboyxboy etc. Thus, in my rewriting of Not A Finch I would change the fact that they are genetic brothers (maybe to adoptees or something of that nature). Additionally, Asher and Oscar would no longer be minors. This changes the story a lot, so if you like it for what it is you may prefer option one. 

Last thing, I am almost done with a new story called Miles of Space. It is a reverse harem (girl with multiple male leads) I will be previewing that work here like I did The Boy Who Never Left. I also plan to come out with new boyxboy stories that I will also give first looks at on my patreon. 

Please let me know what you would like in the comments.

------

Completed alternative ending by they_call_me_sugar This beautiful soul kept writing when I disappeared. 

https://www.wattpad.com/story/238135116-not-a-finch-my-fanfiction