Chapter 6: The information and The anouncement

Lucy P.O.V

It has been 3 weeks since the shocking incadent happened to Natsu, but he was getting better every day. He hasn't left the infermary since then. We still don't know why what had happened, happened, but we didn't want to bring it up around him.

I visited him every day, but not once did we talk about our confessions. I would wait until the day Wendy got her chance to heal him, and only then I'll confront him about it. I knew he felt the same way.

We talked and laughed like we always use to, and every once and a while I would catch him blushing. It made me smile to see him so happy.

The master had also given stricted instructions to never let Natsu put the scarf on until he had spoken to the magic council. So we had locked it up in a safe in Erza's house, were we knew that would be the one place Natsu would never go....

I sat back in the wooden chair and chuckled at Natsu's stupid joke, he also laughed. There was a couple of seconds of silence then he spoke, "I'm sick of being stuck in this bed all day! I crave ACTION!.... and chicken."

"I can get you the chicken, not the "action." I said with a sigh.

He folded his arms and huffed, " its not like my legs are not working you know... I could easily just walk out of here."

"You heard master Makarov Natsu... we can't take that chance until the council finds out what happened to you." I said getting up.

"Screw the council!... where are you going?"

"To get your chicken." I pulled my tonge out at him and walked out of the infermery.

I made my way to the bar to greet Mira, "Good morning Mira."

"Good morning Lucy! The usual?" She asked.

"Ummmm... no thanks, I'm in quit a hurry I just needed to ask you-" I got cut off by the snow ball, that bashed into the back of my head.

I turned around slowly, giving Gray the "Erza stare". He backed away slowly smiling nervously.

"Oh uh... hey there Lucy."

I got up taking my time to make him even more scared. He gullped.

"This Gray.... is the 5th time.... this week..." I gave him the most horrifying death stare I could.

Ever since Natsu has been in the infermery, Gray has become a "little" bored, and has no idea what to do with himself.

"Now now Lucy, lets not do anything h- hasty o... okay. You don't want do s...something you will regret!"

"Oh... trust me Gray... I'm not going to regret this!"

Gray ended up face down in a trash can.

"Haha! Beat up by a girl!" Gajeel rolled around on the floor laughing.

"SHUT UP!!!" Gray shouted trying to pry his head out of the trash can.

I dusted myself off, and sat back down on the bar stool,"Now Mira, as I was saying... I want to get Natsu a gift, you know... to make him feel bet
She giggled, "That's a great idea Lucy! I'm guessing you want my advice then?" I nodded and looked at the guilds clock.

"Could we just hurry though... I need to be some where soon." I asked.

"Okay then, no problem... hmmm... lets see....ah! I've noticed that his vest is a bit warn out, he'll apreciat a new one."

I thought for a bit, "Yeah, maybe I will do that... but I want to go ALL OUT! And not only for Natsu, for the guild as well."

She jumped up and down in delight,"What about a vacation?!"