Chapter 19: You

Lucy P.O.V

A few days past by and we arrived home. No one recognized me, and even for me, I'm going to have to get use to, well... my new self. It took time to adjust from everything that had happened. Natsu didn't really stay over any more, he was always "busy", doing what? I don't know but I wasn't going to interfear. But, things were changing in the Guild. Gray finally asked Juvia out, and Levy finally gave in to going on a date with Gajeel. The master got a higher position in the magic council, and Natsu was offered to be in the Magnolia army, but he turned it down.

As for me, I just returned to my normal way of life. I wore an eye patch, to cover my blue eye. I just didn't feel myself when i looked in the mirrow, and not seeing two chocolate brown eyes. The master would put up new jobs on the board until everything blew over, and everything would go back to normal, so i spent my days hanging out at the guild with the gang.

One morning I decided that today I was going to spend the day with Mira and Levy. I washed up, ate breakfast, and made my way to guild. When i got there I sat at the bar waiting for Mira.

Eventually she came out the kitchen with my strawberry milkshake. She placed it in front of me.

"Good morning Mira."

She smiled, "Good morning Lucy."

"Hey y'all!" Levy shouted sitting next to me, "Gosh, you have no idea how tired I am!" She said streching.

"Why? What were you and Gajeel up to last night!" Mira and i giggled.

Levy shook her head, "Ha ha, very funny." We all laughed.

"How is Juvia and Gray doing?" I asked Mira.

"Well, according to Gray, she won't leave him alone. She always wants to go out, our make out, or cuddle." she said drying a glass.

"And thats a bad thing?" Levy said.

Mira laughed, "Well he was blushing when he told me." We giggled.

Levy sighed, "Well at least Natsu and Gray arnt going at each other."

I laughed, "I wonder how long that's ganna last."

"Speaking of Natsu! Here Lucy." She pulled out a piece of paper and handed it to me, "I'm guessing its one of his famous love letters!"

I giggled and read it.

Dear Lucy

Meet me at the tree and 11:00. Only you, no one else!"

- Natsu

I sighed, "What's the time girls?" I asked putting away the letter.

"Half past ten!" Levy responded.

I stood up, "Thanks for the milkshake Mira. See you girls later."

I ran out of the guild and made my way to the tree.

Natsu P.O.V

Calm down man! Everything will be fine!

I paced up and down.

There's no need to get nervous!

I sat down crossed legged on the grass and sighed, "Where is she!"

"Behind you."

I turned around, and there she was. She looked as beautiful as ever, the eye patch irritated me a bit though. I stood up and gave her a long hug.

She pulled away, "What is it that you need tell? Wait is Happy around? Is Gray in that tree again?" She giggled, which made me even more nervous.

'L-Lucy... I... I uhmm" I couldnt say the words.

She just stared at me, with a confused expression on her face. I took a deep breath, and got down on one knee. Immeditaly she covered her mouth with her hands. Tears welling in her eyes. I reached into my pocket, and held out a box. Inside was a diamond ring.

"Lucy... will... will you..." take a deep breath man, try again.

"Lucy, will you marry me?"

For a moment she just stared at me, I was getting really nervous.

"Yes.."

"What?"

"Yes! Yes I will marry you!"

I couldn't believe it! I put the ring on her finger, then picked her up. We both cried happily together. I pulled away to stare at her beautiful eyes. I frowned and removed the eye patch. She immediately looked down, so I couldn't see her face. I gently lifted up her chin. I got lost in her eyes.

She looked away, "That part of me is-"

I interrupted her with a kiss, "That part of you is beautiful... Its you."