Chapter 8: I see you

Gray P.O.V

Stella showed us to our room after we were all introduced. And it was amazing! It was a masive room! Its walls were pearl white, and an entire wall was made out of glass so you could get a complete view of the ocean. The floors were wooden, and the kitchen and dining area were in the same room, as the tv area.

"Wow Lucy! Im surprised!" I said chuckling.

"Oh really? Is it the fact that this is the best hotel you have ever seen!?" She said.

I shook my head and laughed, "Oh no no, the fact that you can afford a place like this, but you cant even pay your rent!"

"Oi! Watch it popsicle!" Natsu growled.

"For your information Gray, my father bought this room. So the Heartfillia family can stay here for free."

That shut me up.

"All right every one thats enough." Levy said , " So, where are our rooms?"

Stella perked up and pointed up a winding wooden stair case, "Oh its up there, here... let me help you with the bags."

Natsu P.O.V

I have to say, i was astonished with the place... plus, the kitchen had thee best food!

When we had finished unpacking, we decided we would go down to the beach.

Once we were at the beach, we had to wait for the girls to get changed into their costumes. We waited for what seemed like ages at the change rooms.

"Seriously! How long does it take to change into a costume! I mean, we changed pretty fast." I said gesturing to the guys.

Gray shrugged, "Well we only had to put shorts on. Just be glad you aint a girl Natsu."

"I was not thinking about that up until now Gray... so "thank" you." I said sarcasticly.

Finally they came out. Levy was the first one, then Mira, then Erza, then Wendy, then Juvia. All the guys couldnt stop blushing and staring.

Pathetic. I thought to myself, until Lucy came out. She was wearing a white bikini, and her hair was let loose completely. My heart started to pound tramendisly, and my cheeks turned hot.

She walked over to me and laughed, " You okay Natsu?"

"Uh.. yeah.. im... im fine" i said nervously. Every one started to giggle and gave me a thumbs up, but i just ignored them.

"H-hey, why dont we all go swim?" I started running down to the water, escaping an embarresing moment. It wasnt long until every one joined me.

We swam the whole afternoon, and played games like volley ball, and building sand castles.

Before we knew it, the sun was setting and every one wanted to head back, but i noticed Lucy wasnt with them, so i told them that I was going for walk and that ill be back shortly.

Eventually i found her. She was sitting by the shoreline, looking out onto the horizon. Her eyes sparkled, and i smiled. I stood a few feet away and watched her until she noticed me. She gestured for me to come over, so i sat down next to her.

"Why arnt you with the others?" She asked, making lines in the sand with her fingers.

"You wernt there, so i came to find you."

Her face turned a shade of red, "You didnt need to do that."

What is she talking about? I would search for her even if it took the rest of my life... Okay Natsu! This is it.! You are going to make a move!

But before i could do anything she spoke, " Remember the first time we met Natsu?"

"Yeah, of course." I responded.

"And when we c-confessed."

I smiled, "Yeah..."

She smiled back, but quickly looked away, "But... do remember the time when.... you got really hurt?"

"There has been more than one occasion of that happening." I said looking at the waves crash.

"Yes, but when you had to be in the infermary?"

I remembered, "Oh, you mean the burn?"

She nodded, "Yeah. That time..."

I looked at her confussingly and asked, "Why are you bringing this up Lucy?"

She smiled, "Because... in all of those times... i-i felt something... for you."

I looked at her, almost feeling hurt," Only those times? You... you never had feelings before?"

She covered her hands with her mouth, "No no! Im not saying that!.. what i ment to say was, in those times, my feelings grew. Iv always... had feelings for you, Natsu, but i realise now that..."

Lucy P.O.V

"- Iv always... had feelings for you, Natsu, but i realise now that..." Tears fell from my eyes, and i started to sobb.

I felt his hand on my shoulder, " Luce... whats wrong-"

I pushed him down, he just stared at me, startled. The tears kept flowing and passion was bubbling in my chest.

"I realise now that... I LOVE YOU NATSU!" His eyes widended, he tried to say something, but i didnt let him.

"You! You have always been there! For the guild! For the team! For me! And Im sorry! Im sorry i havnt been there for you-" Before i could finish, he pulled me in, our faces only inches apart.

"Dont lie to yourself." He whispered. Before i could respond, his lips were on mine. Warmth shot through my body, and i closed my eyes. I relaxed my body, and let him wrap his arms around me.

Our kisses were passionit, and truely amazing. But suddenly, pain shot through my chest and i had to pull away.

Natsu P.O.V

She pulled away, and i saw her wince in pain. Cluching her chest she screamed.

"Lucy-" i was just about to reach for her, but my head pounded with pain.

My vision turned blury.

Lucy P.O.V

My vision turned hazy. I felt my body being lifted up, and so did his. And before everything went dark, we grabbed each others hand.