Chapter 15: We must fight!

Natsu P.O.V

I banged my fist on master Makarov's desk, in anger and frustration.

"Just listen to us gramps!" I gestured to Lucy who was standing behind me.

The Master shook his head, "Calm down Natsu. Its not wise to talk about it here, alright?" Master said.

I was getting impationt, "But this is important! I don't care whos listening!"

We arrived home a couple of days ago. We decided not to go back to the guild straight away, we needed to rest and to think about what happened.

Master sighed, "Okay, okay. Tell me what happened..."

*A few days ago*

Lucy P.O.V

I stared in shock at what I saw. The hologram... Was my mother!? The hologram had appeared from the blue gem. There was a moment of complete silence until she spoke.

"Welcome to the ruins, Lucy and Natsu. You have come along way, haven't you? I know you have questions." She said smiling at us.

I did have questions, but I couldn't find the courage to speak. Natsu noticed this, so he spoke for me.

"Why are we here?" He asked.

She told Natsu the story of the baby, and the royal family. He didn't understand.

"Okay, but what does that have to do with... Wait a minute... Lucy is the princess... Isn't she? Lucy is a dragon slayer!" He stared at me with complete shock, I returned the look.

"Yes Natsu. And you are the Dragon prince." Her eyes smiled kindly.

"What? So... I'm related to her!" He looked like he had seen a ghost.

"No, no not at all! You are called "The Dragon Prince" because you and Lucy were to be Wed."

He sneered, "Okay, I'm not the smartest person in the world, but that means we were going to be...married?"

I felt hurt, 'You say that like its a bad thing..."

He shook his head, "No, actually quit the opposite!"

I blushed, "Any way... what happened, the day you died?"

A sad look washed over her face, "The man who killed me... he was your uncle. His name is Morin. Any way, Igneel sent him back into hiding after the Dragon Kingdom was destroyed. But, he's coming back, he wants revenge on the Heartfilias and the Dragneels. He is bringing an army, an army made up of all the dark guilds, and evil creatures."

"So, so you know why all the dragons left?!" Natsu asked.

She shook her head, "Sadly, no one knows Natsu... but you have to be ready for them! And Lucy..."

She knelt down, "I wish I was there for you, when you said your first words, the first time you used magic... I'm sorry I wasnt. But there's something special about you. When I died, a part of me, apart of my powers went into you. When the time is right, you and Natsu will create a powerful magic together."

I looked up, "So its true?"

She smiled, " Yes. When you BOTH decide the time is right, say these words together, "You and me. Stronger than wind and the ocean. Together we fly."

I nodded, then looked at Natsu.

Natsu P.O.V

We finally understood, we understood everything. As I looked into Lucy's eyes, I saw that she was in pain, even more than she had been.

A Dragons Fire In My Heart On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara