Chapter 7:Settling in

Juvia P.O.V

I woke up in a happy mood. I was so excited! I haven't been to the beach in years, and the best part was... Gray-sama was going to be there! I told myself that while we were there for the weekend, I would finally get him to like me.

I grabbed my already packed suit case and headed for the train station, where we were told to meet. Immediately I found Gray-sama. I ran to him and grabbed onto his arm.

"Juvia what are you doing!?" He said trying to pull away.

"Can Juvia sit with Gray-sama on the train." I asked.

"I dunno... do whatever I guess." He sighed.

I smiled brightly, "Yay! Juvie gets to sit with Gray-sama!" I looked over at Lucy who was watching us," Hear that love rival! Gray-sama says Juvia can sit with him! Not you."

She frowned at shouted," I really don't care Juvia!"

Gray P.O.V

I finally managed to get Juvia off my arm. And it was even worse on the train, she kept trying to move closer to me... and every time she did my cheeks felt hot, I don't know why but I hoped I wasn't turning into an idiot like Natsu.
He was sitting in front of me with half his body out the window, moaning and gagging.

Perfect! With his motion sickness, he will be too slow to attack me.

I waited for every one to fall asleep, then quietly I sneeked up behind him and put a whole bunch of ice cubes down his vest. He jumped up and hit his head on the window.

"YOU IDIOT!!!" He shouted, and trying not to puke at the same time. This of course woke up every member of the guild, on the train.

Natsu stumbled forward trying to grab my arm, but I dodged him and laughed. I laughed so hard that I had to wrap my arms around my stomach. Unfortunately I didn't see Elfman stomping towards me.

"How dare you! I NEED MY MANLY SLUMBER!!!" With that he grabbed me by my shirt colar, and dangled me out the window of the moving train.

My face bashed into tree branches," Okay! okay I'm sorry!"

He pulled me back in, with my mouth full of leaves. Natsu walked up to me angrily, "I'm... going to kill you-"

Next thing I knew, I had vomit all the way down my front. There was complete silence, until Natsu was rolling on the floor laughing.

"Oh so NOW you feel better!"

He looked up at me crying from laughing so hard, "You... hahaha... you are such... hahahaha an idiot Gray!"

"I'm the idiot!? why don't you get yourself a mirror flame brai-" Lucy covered my mouth with her hand, and with the other hand she grabbed Natsu's vest and pulled us close to her.

"Hey I've got an idea..." She said with a evil smile," Why don't we all just... SHUT UP!!!!" We gulped in unison.

"Now boys... we are close to arriving... so, Gray you are going to clean yourself up, and Natsu... sit down... and continue puking outside the window... got it?"

We nodded and did what she said.

Sheesh! When did she become like Erza?

Natsu P.O.V

I felt like hell, leaning out the window scaring people who passed by. But it wasn't too long when I finally saw the blue ocean spread across the horizon. Watching the waves crash made feel better.