Chap 1

Chap 1

First day at new college, last year though. But first she needs to take care of something. All the classes were related to media, communications.
The first class went by breeze Ms Seethamani was sweet kind lady and excellent lecturer. People did notice there was new girl in college.

She keeps to herself usually, she is scared in this hi-fi college she would be judged. Her previous college was decent. There were students like her coming from low socio background. Next class was communications , she took a seat as other students poured in chattering. A girl sat next to her "Hi I am Soumya" she gave her hand for handshake. Imlie smiled and shook ans introduced herself "I am Imlie Mishra"

"Wow cute name" Soumya said.
"Quiet!" Came a deep voice, Imlie turned and professor . He must be Professor Rathore , a very good looking man. Imlie felt embarassed staring at him like that so she looked down.

"I am Professory Aryan Singh Rathore and as you know this is Communication 203 . I expect nothing but sincerity and integrity in whatever we do in this class. So I am going to make it easy, today i want you to write the type of journalism you believe in. Until the class ends , then just leave the paper at my desk."

He was pretty straightforward no nonsense professor. He didnt waste time giving their first assignment. Imlie was passionate on criminal/investigative journalism  . Her passion came from staying in the city for so long she saw the ground realities. Nobody is anybody.

Meanwhile Aryan messaged Zara : Kidhar hai tu? London se aagai but not even came to meet me. Aaja i want to tell you something important.
Zara: Are yaar , been tired. Will see you tonight at your home will sleepover too. See yea
Aryan: Ok love u

No reply came after that. He loves his best friend Zara not as friend but maybe more than that. They been together since childhood, nieghbors and family friend. As they grew up, Aryan felt she is the one for him since she knows him so well then why to look elsewhere. Zara however didnt share the same she always said Aryan is just his best friend. But Aryan doesnt like giving up and he is ready to do anything to make her realize. He just need to think how.

Most students had left except few before time leaving the paper on his desk. When time of the class came to end only one girl remained.

"Times up" the girl looked up packed her things and gave the paper to him.
"Imlie Mishra" he read the name
"Yes. I belive in taking time, i dont like doing things in hurry so took all the time you gave. Thank you sir" with that she left.

"Cute" he randomly muttered and that was it .
He in million years would never have thought that the same girl will be helping him soon.