Chap 3

Chap 3

Aryan didnt take time to call his friend to know about this girl. He was desperate, he needed help to make Zara realize her feelings. He got everything he needed to know about this girl.
Comes from poor backgrounf but ambitious. She is on scholarship, last year and living in somebody rented apartment. Perfect. He needs to talk to her after class today itself.

Imlie was early in class, Soumy as well so she took opportunity to ask her. But Soumya shook her head "No re i dont know any. If i do come across i will let you know" Imlie was getting more tensed. She didnt pay attention to Professor Rathore Class. He was talking about media . Aryan would steal some glances her way, he knew she wasn't paying attention and he would have callled her out in front of whole class.

But he didnt. He had an idea about why she was that way. As the class got over , "Ms Imlie, please stay back. We need to talk" Imlie got scared, he definitely noticed she wasnt paying attention. She stood there quiet until everybody was gone and only they were two left.

"I dont like slackers Ms Imlie. I can call out in front of whole class but i didnt next time pay attention"
"Sorry Sir" she looked down unable to meet eye to eye.

"One more thing Ms Imlie, and when i am talking look up" He said sternly.

Imlie looked up, her face grim "Sorry Sir"
"Better. I heard your conversation in morning, you are looking for work?" He came straight to point. Imlie looked at him confused but replied "Yes sir"
"I have a job for you, but this should be between us" He said
"I didnt get you... Sir" she bit her lips. He has weakness women biting their lips and this girl wasnt making easy.

"You have to act as my girfriend. No need to know why. I will give 50000 per month until i get what i want" Imlie mouth was hanging open she must surely looked silly. And she did because he immediately said "You look silly close your mouth. So?" He waited

"But... girlfriend? Me?" She looked at herself then at him. "Sir its against the rules" she blurted
"What if we get caught? No sir I am sorry act? "
"Stoo blabbering take your time. I am just telling you to act not sleep with me" he snapped
She blushed and frowned "I didnt mean that " she answered back in same tone
"Am your professor watch your tone" he said getting closer to her
"Well watch your tone ..Sir you just asked me to act as your girlfriend. I dont even know the reason and how can i trust you" She snapped she have had tough day today and she was arguing with a professor. She knows she can get in trouble but her head was mess.

"Wow I thought you are shy girl but your mouth as problem"
"Only when the other person mouth cant control" she said angrily
Aryan fisted his hands angrily but controlled , he was desperate and he needs to patience.

"Forget it. Let me know the deal is still out there"
"No" Imlie replied immediately and just exited without getting into further argument.

Aryan banged his hand on desk "You will say yes wait and watch" He scoffed.