Chap 30

Chap 30 - Second last chapter?

Advait and Aryan went to police station to file missing complaint after that Aryan went to Zara house for answers. He had an idea something is up and she is involved .

"Zara!!!" He shouted
"What?" She came out of her room.
"Where is Imlie?" He asked
"I dont know I told you she ran away when i got the police" she shrugged
"Dont lie and tell me!" He asked barely holding his anger
"I dont know Aru!" She said frustrated "Imlie has made my life hell and you blind" She snapped
"Liar!! What did you say that day? You take care of all expenses ? Lie right? Imlie paid the expanses. She been telling me but because you are my childhood friend i have been letting it go! Tell me!"

"I dont know and the answer wont change!" She refused
"Thik hai Zaru. Aaj ke baad you are nothing to me nothing. All the friendship all the memories i am burning it today. Dont try to talk to me because i wont be for sure" He turned and looked at her last time disappointed.

He got call from Police Commissioner, his dad best friend. "She is in our east Police station. I am sorry beta one of our corrupted inspector confessed everything after interrogation. Zara told them to" He said "I didnt know Zara aisa karegi . Its crime itself but khair i leave it upto you if you want press charges"

"Thank you Uncle Thank you so much. Please keep her there i will be there on half hour" He went back to Zara place and broke everything inside her house.

"Fucking liar!!!! Fucking best friend my foot!! What game you played!!" Zara stood there shocked and her face paled
"I dont hit women or i would have beaten you to pulp. Chi" He spat

"You are stranger and no amount of sorry will ever get me to forgive you" He spat again and glared at her . He got into his car and sped off .

Zara fell on her knees and broke. She felt the most lonely today but not sorry for what she did.

Imlie eyes were swollen, her anger intensified she wont leave Zara that much she knows that much. She was sitting in waiting room, somehow the truth was out and the another police inspector told her to wait here.

She kept her head on hands taking support of table and closed her eyes. She was mentally tired. Suddenly she was crushed into hug. It was him, she smiled and opened her eyes.

He kissed her forehead "I am sorry. I am the worst I am sorry. I broke of all relation with Zara. She did this all this. I dont need friend like her" He kissed her lips "I am really sorry"
"Why you sorry you didnt know" she sighed
"Pehle ghar chal i will tell you everything" He took her hand and walked out thanking the police.

Imlie fainted in car , "Imlie " he calmly try to wake her up. He took her to his room and sprinkled some water , she woke up but weakly.
"Masi is making food eat that once ready. You definitely didnt eat anything" He sighed
"Sorry this all mess Imlie" He apologized again.
"Bus kar. Did you tell Advait?" She asked
"Yes he will come see you tomorrow told you to rest" He smiled.

Just the his Masi came with tray of food "Hi beta I am Aru Masi Nina. Sorry about everything happened i was under wrong impression because of Zara"

"Lets not talk about her Masi" Aryan said sternly
"Ok shant re tu. Feed her" She smiled and left the couple alone.

"Chal kha le" He fed her food while she amusedly watched
"Professor"
"Hmm?"
"Just sounds funny we are going to be in trouble if college finds out" she chuckled
"I dont care. By the way where did you sell the jewelry. Am getting it back" He said frowning
"No. It was for your treatment. I dont want it back"
"No you have to it was your moms"
"Mom gives their jewelry yes but real reasons are emergency and for me anything that keeps you healthy and i can help i will do it" She stubbornly said

"Tu nai manegi ? " He asked
"Nai" she pinched his cheeks
"Fine I will fail you in class"
"Thats wrong professor! I will complain to dean" she warned
"Do it i am not scared " he smirked

After dinner, Imlie had one more task before she can actually live peacefully. She waited until Aryan went to sleep. He was next to her snoring softly. She got up and went outside the house.