Chap 19

Chap 19

He invited Zara for drinks on weekend. He avoided Imlie , didnt eat the food she made and didnt even want to talk to her.

"Finally i been wanting to talk you Aru" As Aryan made drink and gave her. Imlie was there too sitting quietly, sad about past two days he didnt talk to her and didnt even eat food she made.
"Whats up?" He asked as he took a sip
"I uh wanted to confess since Imlie told me and infact helped me realize feelings for you" Aryan frowned "What you mean help?" Glaring at her hoping she really didnt betray him.

"So a week ago , Imlie called me telling me that you still love me and she will help me . And she did. In club, i felt closer to you, then you took my to your fights i realized then we can work on this we can go forward. I rejected you yes but thanks to Imlie I am here to propose you . Of course you two have to break up which should've be a problem?" She said smiling at Imlie who got up biting her lips scared out of her wits.

Aryan didnt look at her but his hands were balled in fist.

"Oh so she helped you? Even being my girlfriend?" He asked clenching his teeth.
"Ha ofcourse. Whats the point of you too in a relationship when you two dont even feel for each other. "

Imlie butter in "I will leave you two alone."
"Oh no no Stay Ms Mishra" Aryan got up and threw glass on the floor. Both the ladies shocked.

Zara asked "Aru kya hua?"
"Well since she told you half truth let me tell you the truth Zaru"
"What truth?" She asked frowning at the both Imlie and Aryan.
"Ms Mishra here is my student, i hired her. Infact she was my rented girlfriend to make you jealous and wow it worked! But what i didnt know she went behind my back and made a deal with you" He clapped
"How much money she asked from you Zaru?"
"What?! Are you fucking serious Aru?!!" Zara was speechless
"Yes am serious. She is nobody to me" He smiled angrily.
"So Zaru how much money" He asked again

Imlie went to him, in process keeping her foot on shards of glass. She was too angry to even realise she was bleeding or in pain.
"I didnt take any money from her samjhe" Pulling his tshirt
"Dont touch me! Our deal is over! I hate liars and cheaters. I dont trust you one bit" His eyes were red.
"Zara tell him!" Imlie requested Zara she cannot leave like this.
"She did take money Aru. I gave her 50000 Rupees" Zara lied. She felt Imlie deserved this. There is no harm. She was nothing to Aryan anyways and she never liked her . But today she tried to play with Zara. The low life woman.

Imlie was shocked , "Liar!" Without thinking she slapped Zara. "How dare you! I thought we were fine. I never liked you for Aryan i became friends to help you ! You are fucking bitch! " she yelled

"How dare you!" Zara almost attacked her
"IMLIE" Aryan grabbed her and took her near door.

"Just go! I have had enough. Keep the money."
"Dont touch me either Professor. Let me get
My stuff , you dont have to push me out of her" She ran upstairs and hurriedly packed her bags.

The day changed so quickly, Imlie was shivering. The bloody footsteps all over the tiles. There were glass pieces in her foot. But those pieces didnt hurt her, but her heart pieces did.

When she went downstairs, Aryan was hugging Zara crying.  She went away.
It was really late. She stayed in neighboorhood  but blocks away. She sat on sidewalk, nowhere to go right now. All the money she had sent to her mother, with roof damage her mother had gotten sick. She had nothing, she sat there crying.   

She looked at her food, tried removing glasses but it was too painful. She kept her hand on knees and hid her face.