Chap 28

Chap 28

Imlie was sitting next to Aryan on the bed, however angry she was she had to come see him. It was almost 2am andshe couldnt sleep so decided to sit next to him just gazing at him.

"IMLIE!!" He woke up with start scaring Imlie off.
"Aryan! Quiet!! What happen?" She cupped his face, he was sweating but his eyes wide looking at her.
"Oh god thank god. I had nightmare you got in accident" He crushed her im disbelief as if dream was real .
She hugged him "Am here only chill" she giggled. He looked at her again, "you are fine" he whispered then with sudden attack started to kiss her all over the place "You are ok" Smothering her with kisses.
"Aru bus bus stop it!!! Or will die because of your kisses" She chuckled.
"Shut up " he glared at her.
"Ok go back to sleep" she said softly brushing his hair off
"Sleep next to me?" He asked
"Go to sleep Aryan" She said sternly
"Are you still mad at me?" He asked
"Yes that i am mad, i came to see you if you are ok but you been sleep like buffalo" She joked
"You are here i feel so good" he lay back down and closed his eyes.
"Sleep next to me please" he said with eyes closed
"Ok" Imlie couldnt say no again so she fit in next to him.
He cuddled her "Much better"he murmmured in sleep.
"Hm isnt it hurting?"
She asked placing hand on his chest softly
"No. Sssh quiet let me sleep" He grumbled
Imlie shook her head, dramatic. She too closed her eyes after the day emotional exhaustion it caused her.

It was the weekend , she bunked college yesterday so she called Advait for notes. Zara came with lady police in the hospital while she was studying outside his room.
"We have to take you in custody Ms Mishra for assaulting Zara"
"Yes i assaulted her , she deserved it and i would do it again!"She replied with attitude.
Zara glared at her but kept quiet with smirk.
The police took her and Zara breath a sigh of relief.

She went in , Aryan was still resting. She went and ask doctor if he can be discharged .
"Yes we can send him home today by afternoon" Doctor informed.
When Aryan woke up , he saw Zara but kept quiet "Where is Imlie?" He asked
"She ran away as soon i got the police" She lied
"Ran away? I dont believe you" He frowned
"Of course why would you?! Anyways your Masi is coming tonight"
"Masi? After all these years she remembers me?"
"I called her , she was missing you just never found courage to contact you again" Zara said
He looked at his phone, no message from Imlie. He texted her "Kaha hai tu?" He asked

"Aryan i am not interested in you. Good luck with your life" Text came. He sat there confused and in disbelief.
"Kya hua?" Zara asked
"Imlie left" Zara scoffed
"Told you she was not worth it. Khud dekhlo" Zara made a disgusted face
He texted Imlie back "Mazak mat kar. Meet me in evening at my house am getting discharged " he texted
"Didnt you read? I was interested in money and you never gave me anything so lets move on. I dont know you you dont know me.
Goodbye" Aryan still couldnt believe she was just here at night cuddling him what happen all of sudden. His heart started racing fast unable to understand anything.

He was discharged and home by evening, still hoping she would come. But she didnt, Zara meanwhile made him dinner and fed him because he refused to eat and talk after reading texts.