Chap 23

Chap 23

Imlie was anxious when she entered his class, he was early and she was the first one to enter. She smacked her head mentally. She quietly went and took her seat. Aryan smirked and went to her bending "You smell good"

"Excuse me?" Imlie frowned
"Are you smell good" He shrugged straighting himself up.
"Thanks i used Advait's soap. Its scenty" She smiled back making sure to get on his nerves.
He was about to say something when group of students entered.
"Be careful Ms. Mishra this is last warning. You been talking too much in class" He said and walked back to his table. Imlie was embarassed because of him.

"So i hope prep for presentation is going well, you continue with your presentation work. We will start wednesday." Everybody got in groups and had their laptop to continue on their presentation. Being a professor Aryan suppose to look over all his student but he just couldnt while Imlie and Advait giggled sitting close.

Imlie looked up and saw Aryan staring at her. She smiled fakely and shifter more closer to Advait.
"Kya kar rahi hai?" Advait frowned and whispered
"Tu bus natak karna. Sir zyada hi yaha gurr rahe hai aur mujhe maza aa raha unko guse mein dekh kar"

"Ms Mishra i dont think you are working more like socializing. You will stay back and clean the classroom today"

"Sir I am working! You can ask Advait"
"I can see I dont need to tell me. After class , clean the classroom" He sat down with smirk while Imlie huffed in anger. Imlie and Advait actually completed the presentation before end of the class . They would have free time tomorrow that also mean they will be bunking tomorrow.

Everybody left leaving Imlie and Aryan alone. "There is broom in the that small storage there" point to left side of corner.

Imlie went and took the broom started to clean. Aryan stood there smirking, as she came near his desk. Aryan "Tum jo bhi karti ho sexy lagti ho"
"Look you crossing your line" she threw the broom.
He came closer, grabbing her elbow "Really how?" He asked in whisper
"By doing this. Stop it or i will complain to dean"
"Do it . I dont care. By the way why is your heart racing so fast i can hear it" Imlie gasped "Shut up"
"Ok" just like that he kissed her lips. Imlie stood there like an idiot.
"What did you just do" after few minutes
"Kiss. Batau wapas?"
"You are disgusting!!!! Go to Zara!! What the hell!????"
"I dont want Zara. I want you" He smirked
"What you think this is? First you wanted Zara and now you saying you want me? You need to go to a psychiatrist!" She snapped

"Sure anything you say ... baby"
"Stop it!! You have lost it. Am going to complain to Dean after presentation. All the students worked so hard. Stay away from me..." She left in anger shocked that he had audacity to kiss her.