Chap 2

Chap 2

That evening Zara suprised Aryan "Aru!!!" As ran and hugged him.
Aryan was ecstatic finally she came to see him.
He twirled her around holding her "hey mujhe chakkar aa rahe hai" Zara scolded.

He kept her down, "How are you?" He asked softly
"Yar London was fun!!!!! Made few friends and did lot of shopping! I got you watch from your favorite brans" she wiggled eyebrows "And i also got you some branded clothes that you will love."

"You know everything about me nai?" He smiled
"Of course tu mera best friend hai yar. Saath bade hue hai teri pasand na pasand, tu kya sochta hai kya karta hoga i can know"
"Acha what am i thinking right now?" He pulled her towards him
"Yahi ke mere gifts kab degi ye ladki right?" Zara asked
"No. Sit" he said seriously
Zara frowned but took a seat next to him on the sofa.

He took her hands "We are best friends right... but i want more than best friend. What i am trying to say I really really like you, you know everything about me i feel like we are meant to be together. So will you be my gf and eventually my wife?" He asked nervous as he was .

Zara face fell, tears sprung in her eyes "I love you Aru but as best friend!!! Yes i do know everything about you but that doesn't mean we date. I am sorry i dont feel that way"

Aryan kept quiet this was expected but hearing it hurted him most.
"Thik hai forget what i said"
"Aru" taking his hand Zara explained "Please dont feel bad . I am feeling bad. I will find you perfect girl . Rich, attitude and sassy just like me" she bragged.

"Hmm" Aryan replied
"Ok muh mat chada lets go for dinner" Aryan kept quiet and went for dinner. He knew what to do but how he doesnt know yet.

On other hand, Imlie wanted to work in evenings so she could survive in this city. Scholorhsip was for the college not her accommodations. She used to work but now its too far. She went to near by cafes but no luck, fast food restaurants and applied. She will look at her college canteen to if work is needed.

Next morning, she went straight to canteen to talk to Shetty anna "Anna , canteen mein help ki zaroorat hai? Mujhe job chaye kuch bhi karlungi" she asked
"Beta nai hai abhi par ek do mahina de thoda expand kar rahe hai to batanga tujhe" Imlie smiled dejectedly as she turned around she crashed into someone.

"Sorry" whoever it was smelled damn good
"Its ok. Anna ek chai and idli please" Aryan called out. He heard the conversation and something struck in his mind. But he needs to know background of this girl plus she is a student. He has to figure something out.

She needs money, work and he needs somebody to work. Imlie went and sat on the chair after getting her own chai . She sulked, she really need a job. She can ask Soumya if she knows someone who is hiring she ready to even wash dishes but in evening only. She sighed just then her mother called.

"Hi Amma" she smiled hearing her mother voice
"Beta Imlie , thode paise bhej sakti hai? Chat gir gai hai aur tujhe pata hai idhar toofan aur barish ka" she asked
"Ha ma thoda savings hai bhej deti hoon" Imlie said trying not to sound tensed on call.
She talked a while about her new college ans hang up.

Now her savings that she was little relieved for next two months for rent, is gone too. She started to panic, she will have to go iob hunting again.