Chap 25

Chap 25 last chap of day🤣

In the evening, he texted Imlie to meet him at his home or he will find her and drag her to talk. Imlie didnt want drama so she did as she was told.

Aryan was looking restless and in pain but he was keeping hard face. "So tell me? Why you called me?" She asked

"Whats with the nonsense of snitching to police? You know i love that fights then why are you interfering? I should have never trusted you for that" He said with heavy breaths

"First of all i did because people can die , its fatal and illegal. Do a legal sport if you really want to. You wont stop me and cannot stop me bus. I got nothing more to say. Bye" She turned but she heard a thud. Aryan fell unconcious, Imlie ran and tried to wake him up. She was panicking, she started crying "Wake up Aryan please. Kya hogaya shit shit!!! " she called the ambulance. She sat with his head on her lap as she waited. She caressed his face, she realise her heart was beating hard in fear. Soon the ambulance came and Imlie went with them.

Doctor after examining him "He has internal injurings his rib is broken . Any idea why?" He asked
"He goes to these fights am sure its from there" she honestly told the doctor
"Well he needs to stop. He needs rest . He will be in pain for week atleast. We will keep him three days here since broken rib is dangerous. Are you his family?"
"No am a friend" she informed
"Ok. Please do the needful. Pay the money for treatment" he said and asked nurse to direct Imlie to counter.

"Kaha se lau paise?" She muttered
She cant ask Advait , Aryan has money but she just cant use his stuff without his permission. Zara is out of question. Then she realised her mom had given jewelry. She still never used it keeping as family legacy. But right now she has no choice.

She told nurse she will be back with the money in morning. After sunrise Imlie went home and went to the locker to grab whatever she had. She sold it off at store and got enough money.

She then went back and paid the amount. She went to his room where he was having breakfast. His hand on his chest , he looked at her but didnt say anything.

"How are you?" She said on chair tired of running around in morning. She had some
Money left that she could use if anything else comes up.
"I am good . Thank you for bringing me here" He smiled
"This is the reason i dont want you to fight! Its dangerous " she couldnt hold herself from scolding him.
"I am still going to fight" he replied stubbornly.
"No you wont!" Imlie replied
"Why should i listen to you?" He frowned
"Because I love -" Zara barged in sobbing "Aru" she rushed to his side givng him gentle hug.

"As soon you texted me i came here. I met nurse outside. I took care of everything. I will take care of you, no going to fights for time being until you recover"
"He doesnt need to go period" Imlie butted in.

Zara ignored her "And plus we still have our date this weekend. We will just do at home" she said it purposely. Imlie got up and left .

"You almost confessed stupid" she smacked her head as she went to canteen of hospital.
"He is back with her " she shook her head
Zara came out "Dont feed him anything, I will bring him healthy food for lunch" She went in hurry.

Imlie wanted to slap her when she said that but she didnt want to create drama in hospital. "Ek din aise pelungi tujhe" she went in.

"Congrats finally you came in to senses and made a decision. Please dhyan rakho apna please dont do fights"
"You were going to say something please complete that - "I love-??" He asked softly
"Nothing. It doesnt matter anymore" She smiled
"Why ? I want to hear it" He said
"Why Aryan? You and Zara dating so" she said
"No we are not. Stop assuming" he said loudly but his chest pained
"Ow" Imlie went to him and kept her hand on his chest.
"Stop it yar.
He grabbed her hand "Bolo please" Pulling her close
He stared at her with love "Aryan rest"
"No am not letting you go until you tell me i wont take my medicines" He challenged
"Stop it! " Imlie teared up "Thats blackmail"
"I dont care. Say it" He insisted bring her really close. Her heart was racing , should she say it?
"No" she whispered
"Say it" he kissed her cheeks making her close her eyes .
"I love you" she confessed as soon she said he kissed her hard. She cried "Sssh . Why you ruining my moment Imlie" he scolded wiping her tears.
"I love you too my student. Now wont you complain " he teased

To be continued......