Airport✈️

Y/N POV
I looked out the window close to me and saw that I was gettin close to landin so I whipped my phone out and texted my brother, Ddot.

Dippin dotz🍨
You
Yo bro js so u know ima land in the next 5 minutes
Dippin dotz🍨
Aight me and the gang here anyway

You
Shii fr? Y'all day 1s.

Dippin dotz🍨
Hell yea everybody miss you ESPECIALLY DD

You
If u js saying that to make me smile it worked🤷‍♀️

Dippin dotz🍨
Now here both you and me know I'm meant for that job 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

You
Aight ima text u once I'm starting to come out the plane landed see u in a bit fav bro.

Dippin dotz🍨
Aight be careful sis ily
You
Lyt bye.
________________________

After all that drama it was finally time to go out and see my fam. Missin the Florida pools rn 😭 but sugahill do be a vibe tho ngl.

I walked out into the aisle and I looked around til I saw DDOT.. not walking not sprinting not model walking but RUNNING towards me. Nigga really made me and my luggage fall like bro atleast be gentle 😭. "DDDDDOTTTTT" I said as I hugged him a few seconds later pushin him off cuz he was suffocating me.

I hugged everyone except DD, you see I had a BIG crush on him and everybody knew except him apparently. I hugged him and he hugged me back but his arms fell down to my waist since he was a few inches taller then me.

We let go and got into the car and once I got in I saw my girl..

"JAZZZZZZ" I said bursting out laughing as I hugged her making us both fall in the car.