𝑳𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒍𝒂𝒏𝒈𝒖𝒂𝒈𝒆- 𝒑𝒉𝒚𝒔𝒊𝒄𝒂𝒍 𝒕𝒐𝒖𝒄𝒉

Previously
"hey ma what's my contact" she smiled and took her phone scrolling thru f's ? She flipped her phone so I can see it and I was "future husband dd." I blushed and took her hand.

Continue

I took her hand and held it in mine.I looked in her eyes and she started blushing VERY hard. 🤭 shi baby momma 🫣. She is so fucking gorgeous. "Ma u tryna likeee idk go to the park or smth." I asked. And she looked confused "wdym it's like 11:00 rn in the hood." She responded. "Ur right but I'm loaded idris is up rn cuh nigga ain't falling asleep rn andddd u my girl🤷‍♀️" she started smiling and I smiled back.

Your pov.
Soo dd js texted his boy idris as I took out one of dds hoodies putting it on the second my eyes landed on it. It smelled like weed and cologne. Dd turned around to me in his hoodie and his face softened, "what's wrong..?" I asked. No response. "Dd baby.. what happened?.." I asked again now walking over to him. I hugged him as I got to him and he hugged me back we fell on his bed and my head found it's way to his neck and stayed there.

( I can't do that neck shit I be suffocating like fr.)

Dds hands went to the back of my head holding it slightly as his leg fell on top of me. We stayed like this for a while before hearing a honk outside. Dd slowly got up and check the window in his room to see if it was idris. He saw it was and waved me over. I got up taking my phone and AirPods w me.

Time skip (y'all in idris car)

"Nigga u can't afford a shirt or smth I'll buy u one if u rlly need it. Shit" I said pointing out his torn ass shirt. Idris looked at me and said "yo lil nigga broke this shit." The second dd heard that shit he put his hands on idris's shirt.