𝑫𝒓𝒐𝒑 𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒎𝒆 𝒐𝒇𝒇.

(Y'all my bsf is dead ass abusive on me 😭😭)
(TYSM FOR THE LOVE)

After we stopped vibing to Nicki Minaj.
Ddot got dropped off to his girlfriends house leaving me,dd and idris in the car. Idris turned the camera off and asked "where y'all going now?" I responded with "y u gotta know" as a joke.I was also kinda high sooooo I sounded a lil moody. "Drop me and her off at my house." Dd said holding my hand. (By the way you're in the back now.) Idris looked at our hands intertwined and then at us. "Why u taking all my girls" idris said. Dd laughed and said "This is my girl not yours tf" he got out the car and just as I was gonna get out, he opened the door for me and took my hand taking me out the car "byee" me and dd said at the same time closing the car door. Idris waved and drove away. Me and dd held hands and went into the house/apartment (🤷‍♀️)
(Y'all get to his room)
I sat on his bed and he sat in his chair at the desk he had and spinned it making it turn to me. We made eye contact for a bit and then he got up and said "I can't take it anymore ma.." I looked at him confused which was followed by a "what do you mean d?." I asked as he looked at me walking up to me and...