NOTTI GANG🙇‍♀️

I texted my brother. No not ddot , Ethan. I don't know why exactly I did.

______________
Ethan you tryna make a diss w me

Wym a diss?!? What happened

Forget what happened. Everyone gon get dissed today mf.

Aii mh love u

Love u too. Safety

Safety 🖤
_______

I decided to go w/o dd. Notti was there for me all the time. Never left me. When me and the rest needed any help. He was the one there for us. He's the reason dd is rappin rn he a inspiration i swear bro.
I wrote this note for when dd got out the shower.
________________
Hey mh I went w/o you cuz even though notti is your brother he would be the one to kill for my get back. So ima return the favor. My phone gon be off, stay at home or  go to the studio
Stay safe ml.
         - your wifey 🖤

_________________

Then I was off to get notti's get back. With the Glock dd forgot take out my hand. A backup which was my brother. Me and my brother Ethan drove down to these peoples block (Kyle richhh and sum others) I cocked my gun and gave my phone to my brother Ethan. "If dd calls don't answer." I said before getting out the car running inside the building. (WHY R U RUNNING?!? Y R U RUNNING😣😣)
Once I got to Kyle's apartment I knocked on the door putting my Glock behind me. He opened the door saying "oh shi... you're fine asf mami" I rolled my eyes pulling the gun away from my back. "Don't ever call me that in ya life mf." I said putting the gun on his head. He started trembling. "You was actin mad tuff w the notti bop now you shaking right???" I yelled at him closing the door behind me. He stayed quiet. "WHAT TF IS WRONG W YOU?? HUH?!? HE WAS MY BROTHER. MY BROTHER AND U MAKING FUN OF HIS DEATH?!? SO IMA MAKE FUN OF YOURS. NICCA. TALKIN ON NOTTI U MUST WANNA MEET HIM NICCA!." I yelled and then...
____________

Ethan pov:

Dd kept calling not only y/ns phone but mine too. After the 3rd call I finally answered. (E-brother D-dd)

E-"Hello?"
D-"hey mh is she w you?!?"
E- "yo calm down I can hear your heart pounding thru the phone but yeah she's upstairs rn.."
D-"wdym she's upstairs?!?"
I stayed silent..
D-"NO I CANT LET HER G-"
I heard before the phone hung up on the other end.
I called and called dd back but he didn't answer.
Then I heard a BOOM I waited about 5 minutes before I saw my sister running down the stairs to the car with a red stain on her nike tech and shoes. (Not the nike tech 😠)
_______________
Y/n pov

"Let's go..." I said out of breath.
"Who did you kill??" Ethan said as he sped off.
"Kyle richhh" I said wiping the blood of my tech.
"We have to get dd, he yelled into the phone and won't pick up." Ethan said as I took my phone checking dds location.
"He's at the studio go now!" I slightly yelled.

_____ 2 mins later cuz Ethan wasn't playing 🤡

I heard the beat of the song NOTTI GANG and I busted thru the studio door. Rappin all of what was in my heart to that microphone. "KYLE WAS DOIN THE NOTTI BOP SO I SENT HIM TO HEAVEN. HE SAYIN HI TO NOTTI RN NICCA!" I Yelled into the mic as DDOT finished the rest of my accidental line.
Dd ran up to me knocking me over with a hug as we layed on the floor.