movie theaters🎬

We got dressed n heard a honk downstairs.
Dd looked out the window and said "ma cmon let's go" i nodded n grabbed my phone and airpods and my lil glock cus you neva know how bitches b actin.
we went downstairs and got in the car. "ddot how tf did you get a car bitch?" i asked him as he mugged me. " nigga smd but anyway wsp mh" dd and ddot dabbed eachother up and ddot gave the chord to dd so he could play sum. i listen to these niggas music daily, especially since i be in the stu with them for hours. i wasn't rlly feelin on listenin to drill rn since i was alr feelin like my legs were dead and my back was hurtin too. i connected my airpods to my phone and played "Extravagant by nicki minaj and lil durk" i turned my phone off and put it in my pocket. i didnt notice ddot looking at me thru the mirror until he said my name. "yo mh? you good back there"
i nodded and looked out the window again as ddot continued driving.

10 minutes later we arrived at the movie theater, but sum was wrong. it wasn't packed like it should be on a friday afternoon. (atp it's like 1:37)
ddot parks the car and we all get out.
i let them walk in before me and ddot notices how i'm actin bc we've lived together since forever- "you sure you good mh? you haven't acted like this since.." ddot said as i looked at him then at dd to see dd full on STARING at me. "let's just see the movie and leave" they both nodded and got popcorn, soda and the tickets to the movie we was gon watch. "ohhh cmon nigga yk i hate this shit" dd said as i looked at the tickets. The purge. ddot knows i love this movie (sorry but why does michelle obama look like the black purge mask) anyway we went to the seatin and literally no one was there. so i had my brother ddot on my left and dd on my right. i took out my airpods and put them in my pocket. the movie started and dd started holding my hand.

after the movie ddot held me back. "Yo you good? You haven't acted like this since.. yk?..."
I looked at him as I teared up and dd started to turn around slowly. I noticed quickly so I hugged ddot and said "thank you mh that's the nicest thing you've ever said to me. Ilysmmmm" while fake smiling.

One thing abt me and ddotys relationship, we gon always have eachother back. Even when we know one of us b lyin. EXCEPT CHEATIN, bc his or my hoes get on mine or his nerves, you best mother fuckin believe some shit gon go down cs we do not hold back rsss.

Dd smiled as he held open the door for me and ddot.

We walked towards dd as I wiped my tears away.

A TSUNAMI OF WEED hit us. Like, dd and ddot smoke but this some real type of high shit. I almost got high off the smell. Like how tf????