STRAIGHT UP SHI

"Y'all smell dat??" I said as dd and ddot nodded mad fast. "It b smellin like STRAIGHT UP SHIT" "STRAIGHT UP SHIT" ddot said at the same time as me. You see I put ddot on some bad girls club bc some of the girls he be fw don't know how to fight or be a bad bitch you feel me? So I put him on n now we say the same phrase EVERYTIME. We also recording a song rn and there's gonna b a pause in it where we yell "YALL SMELL DAT SHIT? HER BREATH SMELL LIKE STRAIGHT UP SHIT" and I'm dying for the song to come out but yk we gotta touch up our lines a lil more and see if we gon record a video or just a cover.

I smiled and the thoughts of a specific time went away. I turned my AirPods on and put them in my ear. I started playin SugarHill Keem you feel meee.
We got in the car and drove tf offffffff.
I noticed dd was staring at my thighs frm the front seat, so I rubbed them to tease him and i got to the middle. he looked at my eyes. his dark brown eyes full of lust and he was bricked up. i kept on rubbing and rolling my eyes back to tease him and he couldn't handle it anymore. he told ddot to pull over at the nearest deli so me n him can go in and get snacks n shi. ddot nodded and then 5 minutes passed until we got thereeeee.
"cmon ma get wtvr u want"
"yo dd can we get sum chips n a arizona"
"gotchu" dd said as we walked into the deli.
"yo ma can we do a quickie?" dd said.
"yeah cmon"