Notti boppin to Lotti boppin 🙅‍♀️

After me and dd did the yk we fell asleep...
Only to wake up to hundreds and thousand of videos of buba doing the "notti bop" and people who were our fans and still claim to be fans doing it as well. Dd went from happy to mad asf. I was even more mad though. In fact I woke up before dd, seeing the videos and getting dressed in a black Nike tech w black shorts and my military black Jordan 4s. But let's get started at the beginning.

As I was putting on my military black Jordan 4s Dd tossed and turned before slowly sitting up

(Annabelle ass nicca.)

"Ma where are u going?..." Dd said wiping the sleep out his eye. Blinking a few times to unblur his eyesight. "On a spree.." I said putting my black NY YANKEES hat on. "Ma why u wearing so much black fo?.. mami" dd said as I looked up at him mad asf. "Ima kill that bitch" I said taking dd's spare gun and putting it in the pocket of my Nike tech. "Ma what are u talking about what happened??" Dd said now getting up to hold my hand. I opened my phone and the first video that showed up on my fyp was a notti bop one. Dd heard the music and looked at my phone. Showing the video of buba doing the notti bop on yt. "This bitch.." Dd said his voice going lower and lower. "Ima killl him bro I'm not playing. But he gonna hear one more thing before I hit his ass" I said looking dead in dd's eyes (I entirely forgot I didn't add the part where notti died in the story but js believe I did 😣)  "lemme bop w you"
Dd said thinking the same thing I was.

___________________________
BUBA100

So u wanna be playing w me dic??

Wym my heart?

You know damn fucking well. The notti bop bro.

Dd look I didn't know what the dance was.

Too bad someone's getting hit.
And don't be shocked if it's you..

Dd wtf are u talking about

my husband is getting changed. Keep my message in mind tho bitch.
___________________