𝒀'𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒂𝒃𝒖𝒔𝒊𝒗𝒆😭

They started hittin him and I started laughing saying "y'all abusive asf 😹" I said and Ddot looked back at me and said.. "really? I'm the abusive one? Nigga u literally dragged a bitch cuz she said u was ugly." He said laughing as idris,dd and the guy next to Ddot looked at me. "Nigga I'm the ugly one? Yo get out the car rn" I said givin my phone to dd as he grabbed my hand and pulled me towards him.(nah cuz I'm finna fold for u dead ass) he whispered in my ear. "Ma u finna have to calm down fr and Ddots buggin. U pretty asf wrd2 my dead. So come to the front sit in my lap and we gon play on my phone aight ma?" He said smiling at me as Ddots song played in the car loud asf. I nodded and got out the car. Ddot looked confused and as I was opening the door I heard him ask "yo where she goin?" And dd wit his lil fine ass answered sayin "my lap." As I sat on him and he gave me my phone back from when I gave it to him. Idris looked at him and smiled saying "damn nigga save some for me" as he started Vibin to the music again.
I took idris's phone and put on "Anaconda" by Nicki Minaj. Idris looked at me and we smiled I started rappin the song. "Come thru and fuck him in his auto mobile." "He coul-" idris started while I finished "could eat it with grills and he tellin me to chill" me and idris started vibin "yo Nicki has to marry me dead ass". "Dick bigga then a tower I ain't talkin bout Eiffels." I sang w Nicki. Dd looked at me in a proud way. "My anaconda don't" idris said patting me on my back " omg look at her butt" I said "little in the middle but she got much back" me and idris rapped
"Nah u ain't a true fan of you don't know this song by heart" as he played super bass "super bassss shit I love this song. Put this shit up."I said "Play the song" idris said "I'm playing it Nigga put this shit up" (#stolethisfromddot🤷‍♀️) I yelled and stared at him as he started sweating. "THIS ONE IS FOR THE BOYS W THE BOOMER SYSTEM."

(Here y'all fucking go y'all wanted this so bad 😭)

DDots sista back in town. DD OSAMAOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara