𝑷𝒂𝒓𝒌 '𝒏 𝒔𝒉𝒊𝒓𝒕𝒔

Dd ripped idris's shirt EVEN MORE. 😭
"How bad can it get" idris basically cried out.
I laughed and went on my phone scrolling through Instagram because I was starting to get bored. As I went through people stories dd put a new story so I went on it and it was a pic of me looking out of the car.

(Pretend it at nighttime and the backseat

(Pretend it at nighttime and the backseat.)
I smiled and liked his story lookin up to see dd and idris. They was listening to dds song 40's n 9's I got up from the middle seat and put the volume down as idris stopped at the red light. "I heard this song so many times, I love it but u know I gotta sponser me in the streets too." I said as I put "MUNCH" by me and put the volume up. Idris took his camera and turned it on "YOU THOUGHT I WAS FEELIN YOU?.. NAH THAT NIGGA A MUNCH NIGGA A EATER HE ATE IT FO LUNCH" I yelled out as dd looked back with a proud smile/look on his face. I looked dead at the camera and smiled. I looked back at dd and smiled at him as idris pulled up to the park. DD nodded at him as we got out of the now parked car. "Pick us up at 5" dd said.
I walked to the swings with dd following behind me as he took the swing next to me.

(Y'all I'm sorry this mad short I'm getting unmotivated but I'll try to be more consistent ❤️)