𝑺𝒎𝒐𝒐𝒄𝒉💋💋

(Y'all's NEEDED this so bad. I opened Wattpad and I have 75 NOTIFICATIONS.)

Previously on "drop me n her off"
"what do you mean d?." I asked as he looked at me walking up to me and...
__________________________________________
Continuing..

He leaned down as we made eye contact, standing me up by my WAIST ( wait a sec lemme fold rq)
I smiled at him anddd he smiled back (w his cute ahh smile 🤭) he looked down on me cuz he was slightly taller then me. We made eye contact before he started leaning in closing his eyes at the same time. I started leaning in too and that's when weee
__________________________________________
DDS POV
WE KISSED.THE GIRL OF MA DREAMS IS KISSING ME.WTF.DDOT DONT KILL ME.OR RIP MY SHIRTS..

I pulled away from the kiss and looked her in her eyes smiling at her prettiness (like Idk you but shii u fine asf🤭) she smiled back and quickly snatch my phone out my back pocket shocking her but still having her gorgeous smile on her face. I TOOK A PIC for later ykno finna print it out for smth (y'all will find out in a few more chapters❤️😩) I laughed looking at the picture and she spoke up "yo deleteee thattt" I nodded my head no and smiled. I saw her look at my smile then at my eyes. She doin smth to me 😭 "u should smile mo w yo cute ahh" she said as we sat on my bed while she laid down. I smiled and laid down w her "anything for u ma." She smiled and went on her phone typing something and putting a new pic on somebody's contact then she said/asked "ima go to the bathroom, k?" I nodded and she left her phone on my bed and walked out. I took her phone since she left it open. I opened contacts and she had contactssss. I went to d section and k didn't see my name anywhere so when she came back I asked her "hey ma what's my contact" she smiled and took her phone scrolling thru f's ? She flipped her phone so I can see it and I was "future husband dd." I blushed and took her hand.