homee

so after y'all little fuckers did wtf y'all done did. dd n u went home n dippin dots went to his girls house or sum. I was takin off my makeup when i caught dd starin at me. "yes" i said smiling at him. he smiled back n said "u so pretty ma" i smiled and went to go lay down wit him. he looked at me and then kissed me. dd then started to move his hand down to yk where. and he started rubbing it while it was still clothed. you were getting hella wet by the time dd move your panties to the side nd put his middle finger in. he was making out with you and then put 2 fingers in. "you like that mama?" he said breaking the kiss for about 2 seconds, you were feeling so pleasured that you couldn't even answer. so you just nodded your head moaning. "answers mami. i needa answer mamas" the nicknames dd was calling you had you wetter then water(do y'all think waters wet? or sum other shit bc i b seeing ppl saying that water ain't wet and that waters wet but idek what y'all think doe?)

"yes pa. yes" you moaned out and dd kept going faster and faster. "i'm gonna cum" u said literally about to start crying from the pleasure dd was giving you, "let it out mami" nd then right after then words you squirted all over dd's arm nd hand. dd smiled nd then ran a finger over his arm nd his hand nd put it in his mouth to lick it. he turned to your pussy after and put his mouth on it. licking whatever was still left from your squirter gun. dd stayed on your pussy even after he licked the rest, he swirled his tongue in a "8" type motion. he kissed your thighs in order to get you wetter and then licked ur pussy again. you were too busy moaning u didn't even notice that he put a finger in you again. you were overstimulated and you were about to start crying from how good it felt. "i'm finna nut pa" and dd nodded while removing himself from your pussy. you were annoyed bc why tf did he stop when u was abt to nut? "whyd u stop p-" dd flipped u over putting u in all 4s nd put a condom on his dick then sticked his dick in you. "mm mami" dd groaned nd then laid on you so it would basically be like he's hugging you frm the back but you on your knees nd he's standing up. anyways he kept going in nd out. and he went slow then slower then sped up hella fast. "ohh dd omfg baby" you screamed out making him go faster. he then moved his right hand to your clit and started rubbing it, making you feel so much pleasure. dd then stopped laying on you and pulled ur hair with his left hand. the way u were feeling had u F L Y I N G!!!!!