CHAPTER 37

"Wait wait, dont throw it yet! " Jiyeon screams, picking up the two apple she did not catch then put it in the basket.

"You can throw it now! " she added once she got back to her previous spot, hands ready to catch the apple Bomsan will about to throw her.

"I'll throw it now"

And just like that, the girl from the tree, threw the apples one by one to Jiyeon who immediately catches them.

"Why are you so good at catching them? " Bomsan asked, looking down at Jiyeon who's busy putting the apples in the basket.

"I don't think so, I think you're just good at throwing them. " the latter replied, looking up to her.

"Silly." Bomsan laughed, shaking her head. "Are they enough? Or should I throw more? "

Jiyeon looked at the two baskets filled with fruits before looking up to her new friend. "One more and it's enough. "

The other nodded and threw one more apple before climbing down the tree. She looked at Jiyeon who handed her the other basket.

"Should we go back or you want to add more fruits? " Bomsan asked causing Jiyeon to look at the basket she's holding. She smiled at the other.

"Is there any other fruit we could get here? "

"Well, my family planted grapes in the farm. We could go there and take some. "

"You don't sell those grapes? I thought that's the reason why people planted vegetables and fruits? "

Bomsan nodded. "We do, though we won't tell them. " she then laughed causing Jiyeon to look at her with wide eyes.

"Absolutely not! "

"Hey, I was just kidding! Why are you so serious? " the girl replied, shaking her head. "My parents don't mind if I take some and you're my friend so trust me. Plus we won't pick all of them, maybe just a two or three. "

"Ahh, I see. Alright, let's go! "

And the two began making their way towards Bomsan's family's grape farm.

The next day when Bomsan approaches Jiyeon for the first time, the girl went to their house and accompanied her when Jungwon left. And since then, Bomsan always accompany Jiyeon. She even sometimes asked the other to go and get some woods or fruits, anything you could find in the mountain and invite her to eat in their house.

You could say they became friends. Bomsan is fun, she is just like Chaeha but she's more louder and less innocent than the other.

Sometimes, Jiyeon would just sat there and just listen to whatever Bomsan blabbers. She swear, the girl just loves to talk a lot and loves to walk around a lot.

And that was how they ended up picking fruits from the trees in the mountains. It was Bomsan's plans and Jiyeon just so happen to agree since she doesn't have anything to do in the house.

"What time does Jungwon usually arrived in your house? " Bomsan asked, glancing at Jiyeon next to her.

"Around five? It actually depends. But mostly, he went home at five. Why? "