CHAPTER 38

A/n: for reference^

A/n: for reference^. Idk how to put two contents in the media above so I'm putting this here hehe :))

────────────

Jungwon's brows furrowed in confusion from what Jiyeon taught him. "How did this become an 'I love you' sign? I don't understand. "

Hearing his opinion, Jiyeon could not help but to let out a soft giggle. Both of them are lying down the bed, facing each other.

She shifted and adapted a sitting position, still facing the man. Jungwon follows her as he also sat down.

Jiyeon lifted her fist and showed the other her little or pinky finger and began explaining once again. "This is 'I' and this..."

She then put down her little finger and showed the her index finger and thumb that is forming a letter 'L'.

"This is 'L' and here comes the 'Y'. I L Y means I love you. " she explained, writing the letters in the air with her right hand while her left is showing the letters formed with her fingers.

"Oh, now that make sense. " Jungwon spoke, nodding his head and trying to do what Jiyeon did. "So this means, I love you? "

The girl nodded, smiling all the while blushing as the other just told her unintentionally 'I love you'.

"We can use that to assure someone, you know? Like for example, we're in a quiet place or like we're far from each other. "

"Thai is quite confusing. I prefer telling you more with my own voice than signing you this, it's quite confusing. "

Jiyeon laughed, hearing the man's complain. She shook her head and shrugged her shoulders.

"But did you honestly get it? "

Jungwon nodded. "I did, now let's sleep. It's quite late, we still need to wake up early tomorrow. "

Tomorrow....

Earlier, Jungwon informed Jiyeon about him having a day off from the farm. And since it has been a while since the two of them were together for the whole day, Jiyeon suggested for them to spend the day alone on top of the mountains.

And Jungwon agreed, making Jiyeon excited.

The latter nodded then laid on the bed, next to Jungwon. She shifted to the side, completely closing the distance between them as she snuggled to the other. With closed eyes, Jungwon wrapped his arm around her, securing her in his arms as they fell into deep slumber.