Introduction

LayLani in the M.M.

___________________

Awwww baby are you really sure like for sure for sure this what you wanna do? You can stay home and just drive to school! My mom wined hugging me.

Yesss ma! Plus UCLA is almost 45 minutes from here I know I'll be late almost everyday!

Yeah you got a point you been being late since you was born! She laughed making me suck my teeth.
"Ohhh come here I'm just kidding! It's just that you just turned 18, graduated and now your off to college next week. Everything is happening so fast!"

I thought you'd been happy I'm leaving.

Nani your my baby my first child my only child! We are like best friends I'll never be happy in anyway that I'm kissing you bye.

Don't think of it as losing me! I love you ma! I hugged my mom so tight and kissed her cheek. She wiped the tears away she had growing in her eyes and smiled. "I love you mommy!" I smiled deeply.

I love you to baby girl! I let go of her and sat at the table for dinner. Just as the doorbell rang.

I'll get it, I said shaking my head. I walked through the living room and to the front door and found my BestFriend Alexis at the door. I squealed and jumped in excitement as I unlocked the screen. She dropped her stuff and hugged me jumping up and down laughing.

Alexis was staying with us for a few days until we was off to college because her foster family treated her like crap and she just turned 18 so she's out of the system. Alexis was so freaking pretty. She had a crazy as body and beautiful eyes. Smart as hell. Caught the attention of a lot of guys. I always envied her a little bit. To me I was her fat ugly friend growing up. She was popular and very likable that was until you got on her bad side. Anyways we'll be going off to college next week. We share a dorm and have all the same classes except one biochemistry! I was in an advance placement class for that.

Come on we was just about to have dinner. I smiled

Owee what mommy make? Alexis always referred to my mom as her mom because my mother welcomed her into our family with open arms. You couldn't tell my moms that, that's not her other child.

Hey Ma! She smiled greeting my mom as she came into the kitchen kissing her cheek.

Hey baby doll! How are you? Did you bring all your stuff?

Yes I brought a few things. I figured when we went shopping for our school and dorm stuff I'll just buy whatever I need than.

Okay baby, wash y'all hands and sit down. I made bake Mac and cheese, bbq ribs, cabbage, and corn bread.

I sat at the table and smiled cause my mama be throwing the fuck down! Her food be so good she make a lil over a stack a week just from selling the hood dinners on Saturdays. Them drug dealers be hungry as hell! Whenever I help her she always break me off a lil something something.

Thank you ma! Me and Lex said at the same time as she handed us plates.

Welcome ladies! She smiled fixing hers.

Am I just in time? My god dad Aaron asked smiling coming in the house. Aaron was my moms husband now but he was my god dad! Him and my mom was best friends growing up when my mom met my actual dad he was abusive and controlling so my god dad helped my mom get out and he put his hands on her so bad one day he almost kilt my mom in front of me. Aaron had, had it and he ended up killing my dad. He ended up In jail for 10 years. My mom never lost contact with him in fact they got so close again he confessed his love for her and she did the same thing. They secretly got married when he was sun prison and when he got out he bought her a house, cars, and treated her like the Queen she was and gave her the wedding of her dreams. Aaron was in the streets and had money if you know what I mean. His ex wife he had while he was dating my mom at first dropped her two kids off here one day when he was in jail AJ (Aaron Jr,) and Salenand said since he wanna play daddy to me and house with her that she can take his kids in. My mom beauty made all the hoes sick. I remember as a child everybody wanted to fight or harm her especially while Aaron was in jail.

Hi dad! I smiled. I called Aaron dad because he wasn't just my god dad he was my actual dad. He always treated me as such and never the less different. He's been there for me since I was born. He was my god dad all my life until he saved us from my father. He stepped up and became my actual dad and he gets all the brownie points from me.

Hey baby! He smiled kissing my forehead. "What's up Lex?!" He greeted her giving her a side hug. "And the best for last!" He took the plate out my moms hand and sat it on the table. "Hi my beautiful wife!" He smiled from ear to ear looking at my mom before kissing and hugging her.

Hi my handsome husband! She giggled. I loved that my parents still had that old school kiddy teenage love about them. They treated each other nothing more or less than like a king and Queen. My stepfather probably only cheated once not even that I don't think. They never broke up or got a divorce nothing they just genuinely loved each other.

I always wanted a love like that someday.!