Chapter 1

Nani! Lex called out to me getting my attention.

Yes? I asked sticking my head in her room.

Okay do you like the red and white or the navy and yellow? She questioned holding up here skirts.

Well where are you going?

To the movies with Jason tonight.....I'm doing this white sweatshirt the red and white plaid skirt with my red and white and black Jordan ones pro was thinking my yellow and Navy blue sweatshirt, the matching Nike plaid skirt and my low top yellow and navy dunks.

Owe do the yellow and navy that's cute.

You sure!?

Yeah duh! Than let your hair hang.

Owee okay thanks babe!

You welcome! I went back in my room and laid across the bed. Lex always had so many dates. But recently she been seeing this one guy Jason a lot and I could tell she really liked him but it wasn't going to last cause she was going off to college! Almost every boy found Lex attractive and when she see these college boys it's gonna be bye bye to mr Jason!

I grabbed my phone unlocking it to nothing special as usual. I went on Wattpad and typed in my favorite author her name was AlexisChandler280 on here. Her books was amazing! They had so much action in them and relatable. I loved how when I red her books it makes me feel like I be so connected with the characters in the book I can feel all their emotions. And I always said if someone can make you cry and smile while reading they are one bomb ass author. I loved books. I loved reading it was my hobby!

A text came down and it was from a number I didn't have saved. I pulled the conversation down and read the messages a bit. It was from this boy Carnell I liked a bit that I was talking to. We linked a few times had sex twice but we wasn't really going anywhere. Like he claims he likes me but whenever we do talk it's just about sex and what he wants to do to me all the time. The sex was mediocre at best.

Honestly can't wait til my husband finds me! I'm ready for love. I don't know why I wanted to be in love so bad instead of enjoying my life while I'm young. I don't know....maybe I just.... I don't know! I just wanted to feel loved for once instead of just from my parents. I haven't even dated enough to know what kinda guys I like. But I know I want a man like my dad. He was so kind and gentle and sweet. He loved hard. He was protective and a provider. He appreciated all and everything. But he also was mean and nasty. He also was a cold blooded killer. He was ruthless in the streets. I called him a gangsta teddy bear!

I went to the group chat while I was still in my messages and typed "I love you guys!" To my parents! They was in the room with the door closed and that ment a few things but I know they would see it later. I smiled and closed out going back to my book. I was currently reading BestFriends. This book was so good! It made me feel a lot of emotion. I was rooting for Magic and Martavion to be together in the beginning and now I'm at the part where they just got back to each other finally after Magic BestFriend Kahlani wedding. Her and Martavion was going to do it! Yup and I know my girl was gone get pregnant the way this sex scene was. I loved this book. I was fully invested in it.

_____________________
I woke up to my phone ringing. It was 7am and I looked at the caller ID to see Lex calling me. I was annoyed she woke me up. I don't even remember falling asleep last night.

Nani can you please open the door! She squealed. She must of stayed out all night last night.

Ight here I come! I hung up the phone and got up. I slipped my house shoes on and went downstairs to open the door. She rushed in shivering from the rain and thunderstorm.

Sorry for waking you up but thank you! I forgot my key. She said picking it up from the stairs. "I must of dropped it last night!"

Ya needs to be more careful! I said rolling my eyes and going back upstairs. I hit right back in the bed and curled up in my covers. I was gonna have to soak up all the sleep I could get because Once we move on campus I won't be doing nothing besides studying, working, and going to classes!