Chapter 3

WYATT IN THE M.M.

____________________
I layed in my bed flipping through my channels to find something to watch. I couldn't find anything so I left the tv on whatever I stopped on last. I think this was VH1.

I unlocked my phone and went on fb. It was always the same ole shit on here. Bitches fighting and arguing, dudes fake gang banging and showing money, and a bunch of memes that I loved to laugh at. Now I wasn't one to always be in drama or anything but I liked watching other people drama. People often asked me how do I stay drama free. Baby I have one friend that's like my sister and I don't talk a lot.

People always called me the stuck up fat girl. Or tried to hurt my feelings when I was younger about being bigger. But as my junior year and ended and I got in the gym and my senior year started I lost over 100 lbs. I went from 305 to 190 and I was thick as hell. It took me a lot to learn to love my body.  And now I wouldn't trade me in for the world. I loved the way I looked now. I was fitting in sizes I never thought I could.

I was proud of me and what I was over coming. It's like once I started losing a lil bit of weight the guys started paying attention to me. I always wanted a boyfriend but nobody showed interest in me.

UCLA having a party tonight! Lex said coming into my room.

Ohhhh...Kay? I questioned sitting up.

Soooo that means we are going! It's good for us to get up in there start meeting some people and stuff.

You and Jason broke up didn't y'all? That's the only time you wanna party is when y'all break up.

Yeahhhh! She whined. "He broke up with me at that! I was gonna stay with him but he said since I'm going all the way out there and he staying here we should just break up now! And he sent it through text and I'm trying not to cry so get up and find something cute to wear and let's fuckin go!" She said sniffling like she was going to cry.

Okay, okay, okay....wait he broke up with you through text?

Yes and I'm not feeling it! So please can you get up.

I said okay!

Thank you Nani! She stormed out my room closing the door back and slamming her room door. I had no attention on going to a party tonight. But I didn't want Lex to feel sad and be mopping in her room over a guy who only had the decency to break up with her through text! That's shallow as fuck!

I got up and went to my bathroom and took a nice hot shower. I had no idea or clue on what it was gone wear. I mean I still had clothes with tags on it but I wasn't really all that comfortable with wearing stuff. I was still self conscious about my body. But however I was going to a college party it was time to grow up and get some confidence.

I did my make up cute as fuck and wet and combed out my curly 30" deep curl wig and slapped it on my head. I tied my band so tight to melt the fuck out of my frontal piece and pulled a piece down to come in my face and the rest half of it up to do a half up half down look. I loved this wig cause it had the widows peak in it just how my regular hair is. When I was younger my mom use to tell me I was a decadent from Hogwarts. That only made me fall in love with Harry Potter everything even more.

I was gonna get spicy tonight. I chose to wear a black plain thong with the see through stockings everybody be wearing. Some black Versace heels that lace up the leg with like a snake look that has a snake head at the end of it. I loved these so much. My style of fashion people wasn't ready for. That's why I was majoring in business and in fashion I wanted to start my own line as well.

I grabbed my black graphic Amiri T-shirt and tied the front in a knot and tucked it in to show a little stomach and my piercing and side tattoo. Yeah I was looking good as fuck I definitely couldn't complain at how fire I look!