Chapter 17

I tossed and turned and I couldn't sleep. It was going on 2am. I couldn't tell my parents that I been sleeping with Anthony and he got my car fixed but I had an attitude cause he fucks with other girls so he's being petty and not giving me my car back. They would kill me!

My phone started ringing and it was Anthony. I rolled my eyes and laid back down. He started calling again and I got pissed.

What? I asked answering.

You answering like you was sleep, I know you wasn't! Come outside!
(I sat up in my bed and looked out the window a bit. He was leaning against a car outside.)

I'm not home!

You think I'm stupid or something? He laughed a bit. "Come outside Laylani!" He said aggressively before hanging up. I huffed my breath and rolled my eyes. I was naked and I wasn't getting dress. I grabbed my robe and put it on. I slipped my slippers on and went downstairs quietly. Both my parents was knocked out and I didn't need them up and grilling me on why I was still here or where my car was.

You must want me to fuck you up? He asked standing from the car.

What you want Anthony? I asked folding my arms tighter holding my robe. "You finally bringing me my car?"

Something like that, get in! He opened the car door for me and went and got in on the other side. I got in the car and he pulled off. I looked around a bit and this wasn't my car. It looked like my car but it wasn't. It was like it was an upgrade.

Who's car is this?

You like it?

Yeah it's nice...

Good it's yours! I upgraded you.

Stop playing!

I ain't! It's yours! He dropped the keys in my hands and I squealed in excitement damn near jumping in his lap hugging him.

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! I love it, it's beautiful! I wanted a upgrade so bad but I was gonna wait until after I graduated to do it. You traded my other car in?

Nah, I bought you this...you got beef with anybody or anything?

No why?

My mechanic found a few things. So I bought you a new car.

A few things like what?

Somebody been fuckin with yo shit! Them was brand new tires on that car. It was razors inside the tires which is why it popped on you. And he found two apple air tags.

WHAT?

Yeah, so whatever is going on let me know so I can handle that shit!

I don't have beef with anybody....that morning the first time my tire was popped some random number was calling me, not saying anything it was weird....

You still got the number?

Yeah it's in my phone, which is at the house.

Send it to me when you get back.

Okay, thank you again! I love this!

He pulled over and licked his lips. "You welcome baby girl! You missed me?"

No!

Crazy you don't miss a nigga? Wow

Cause you had me pissed off!

Ight let me make it up to you, come here! He leaned his seat all the way back and pulled me on to him. He gripped my ass biting his lip. He was sexy as fuck, made my pussy wet instantly. He pulled me all the way up to sit on his face. I wasn't expecting him to just eat my pussy the way he was. This was that we been arguing and I'm sorry let's make it right head.

I grind my body on his mouth as he ate me. His tongue felt so fuckin good going across my clit as he sucked on it. Just before I was about to cum he stopped, he kissed my stomach and started again before edging me on again. I unzipped his pants and took his dick out. Sliding it in me slowly as I placed my hands in his face as we kissed. I bounced up and down on him as our kiss deepened.

Fuck Lani! He moaned against my lips.

Don't stop! I yelled out gasping for air wrapping my arms around his neck.

Don't worry baby I ain't! He gripped my waist thrusting deeper and harder hitting my spot. I was cumming so hard and squirting I was making a mess completely all over him. My legs was shaking from so hard I was cumming as he kissed down my neck. He started to finger my ass, as he grinded in me. My nut was so intense I was trying to get off of him but he held me down and went harder. My arms was wrapped so tight around his neck and I was shaking hard.

Good girl! He smirked as he kissed my neck to let me go. "You take daddy dick so well, with yo pretty ass!" He said licking his lips. He pulled me in to kiss him and we looked into each others eyes for a moment. Nothing mattered in this moment.