Chapter 16

Hi baby, I didn't know you was coming home! My mom smiled as she came In to the kitchen. She closed her robe quick.

Ma!

Girl please you grown! Everybody in this house either came in me or out of me! She said twisting her lips and popping her neck.

I know that's right baby! Aaron said comin in the kitchen and smacking her butt.

Seriously get back to y'all room! I said fake gagging laughing.

Girl please, why is you even here? My mom asked annoyed. "We suppose to be walking around our house booty butt naked what you want?"

Well if y'all would of answered y'all phones yesterday y'all would of knew I was in a crisis.

Ain't got no money for you Lay! Aaron said getting his coffee mug.

Wow first of dad it wasn't bout money. I caught a flat tire on the Eway when I was going back to school.

How did you get here? Where is your car I didn't see it out there last night when we came in. My mom said butting in and sitting on Aaron's lap taking his coffee and sipping it.

It's at the shop. Anthony gave me a ride...(I was unsure if I should of said that!)

Anthony who? Aaron asked cutting his head at me. "Cause I know it ain't, S'EmG". "Laylani I don't want you messing with that boy! He ain't nun but fuckin trouble! He uses girls for one thing and after that he throw them away. He's good to go business with and that's it. STAY AWAY FROM HIM!"

Daddy it was just a ride that's it!

That's all it better had been! I'm not playing lay! He said so serious. I rolled my eyes and got up. I know Aaron was serious when he used his stern voice with me. If my dad is telling me to stay away than that's what I need to do.....AFTER I get my car back!

I went upstairs to my room and called him. I need my fuckin car. He sent my ass straight to voicemail. He was gonna piss me, playing this dumb ass game of his.

Hey baby we going to grab something to eat want something? My mom said coming to my door.

Where y'all going?

Uhh no where specific!

Mmm why you so dressed up than?

Now you know you suppose to look your best every time you step out no matter where you going. He said something about lobster and steak house.

Oh if y'all going there get me what you get!

Baby come on! Aaron yelled from downstairs.

I'm coming! She yelled back. She turned her attention back to me. "You okay baby?"

Yeah I'm fine....just tired! Had a long night! With my car and stuff.

Mmm I bet you did, don't let your father find out that you mess with that boy!

How'd you know? I asked laughing. My mama knew everything! I swear.

Girl please I use to be yo age. And he just mysteriously gave you a ride? Yeah that's cause y'all been messing around. That's why you called him to come get you. Girllllll and the way yo face dropped when he said don't mess with him. Yeah you damn near was gone cry!

Ma whatever no I wasn't! Me and him is done anyways!

What why?

Bae come on!!!!! Aaron yelled again.

Ugh never mind you gone be here for a while? I wanna know yea when I get back! She smiled.

Okay! I laughed. I loved my mom bad.
Mommy?