Chapter 2

What you ordering now? My mom laughed walking past me looking at my laptop.

I'm just on A'different Vibe website. I just wanted to make sure that they didn't do their sweat suit sale yet.

What sale? They got sales?

Yeah! Every year starting September 1st they drop their basic $75 dollar sweat suits down to $50 all month long.

Yup and it goes all the way to September 30th!

Oh really, what's the website?

It's 716adifferentvibe.com or go on their IG at Adifferent_vibe_ they always have updates on there. See they just posted how they dropped their two new sweatsuits which I need.

Hey babies! Aaron said walking in.

Can I have some money? We both asked literally at the same time.

Damn no hi back no GoodMorning or nothing yall just use me huh! He laughed grabbing his cup of coffee.

I'm sorry daddy GoodMorning can I have some money? I plead with puppy dog eyes.

For what? He laughed.

Look A'different Vibe just released two new sweat suits and I need them please!

Oh them fire they got my size?

Yes they cater to man, woman, kids, and non-binary! All shapes and sizes.

Yeah I need that! Let me get that Carolina Panthers Blue Vibes set. I'm bouta cash app you. He took his phone out and cashed apped me $600 dollars.

Thank you daddy!

You welcome baby. Did you get your school stuff yet?

No I'm waiting on Lex to wake up we gone go to Walmart today. And start shopping!

Here! He cashed apped me another $600 and winked at me. He than pulled out two stacks out his bag and broke them down. "Take this 6K and get your school stuff form stuff whatever with it. Another $6 for your school clothes cause I ain't buying nun else for the rest of the year. Here's 8 for Lex I'll leave it on the table! Here baby enjoy ya day!" He than handed my moma 3 stacks of money and her eyes lit up. He spoiled the hell out of me to say the least.

Oweee you want ya dick sucked tonight?! Just made my pussy wet! My mom squealed laughing wrapping her arms around his neck.

Excuse me I'm sitting right here! I said in disgust.

Oh ma bad baby! She laughed hard before kissing him.

Y'all have a good day I'll see y'all at dinner! He laughed.

Bye dad have a good day! Love you! I smiled hugging him. He kissed my mom bye and they both said "I love you" to each other.

And yes I want my dick sucked tonight! He yelled back to her as he was walking down the hall making her laugh.

Ewwwww! Lex yelled coming down the stairs making me laugh. My parents was so fuckin freaks they was always getting it on. I'm honestly surprised they ain't never have another kid cause my dad be bussing my momma down every chance he get. Honestly that might just be the key to a happy relationship.

GoodMorning everybody! Lex smiled sitting at the table. She was fully dressed and ready to go.

Morning! We said at once.

Okay you girls sure you don't want me to come with y'all? My mom asked taking a sip of her coffee.

You can if you want to ma! But can we take the expedition it's gone be a lot of stuff plus I wanna go to IKEA also.

Alright! Let me go get dress!

Hurry up cause I'm almost finished ordering me and dad stuff! I put my card numbers into the computer and finished up the orders using code SUMMER 22 for free shipping. I was to amped. I loved that brand!

After a while my mom finally came back down dressed like a Queen. My mama was what you called Ghetto Fabulous. She always wore Chanel or any other elegant designer. And she always looked like something out of a magazine. She wore fitted light blue slacks, a sexy white color lace bralet type shirt and a matching fitted blue blazer. Her hair was pulled up in its natural curls to create a messy bun look with a few pieces hanging down in her face and in the back. She had a diamond necklace on. Her diamond Rolex with the baby blue tint in it, her all Cinderella red bottoms and a diamond bracelet. With her white and sky blue birkin to match. My moma was cold and that's exactly why Aaron treated her like the Queen she was.

Oweeee okay MRS. MONEY!!!! I said hyping my girl up.

You see it don't play with it! She said twisting her lips up and spinning around.

Yeahhhhh cause yeahhhhhh! Lex said hyping my mom! I closed my laptop and grabbed my purse. I had a cute light olive green color birkin to match my little outfit today.

I had on a simple white half shirt, some ripped medium blue jeans, a light olive green color blazer with the matching hells both from YSL. I loved getting dress everyday and dressing up. I took after my mom. It's just been hard to find stuff I like cause ya girl was leaving that fat side and onto the thick side after I lost so much weight. I put my blazer back on and stood up. I flipped my curls out and through my hair behind my back and a lil behind my ear. I glossed my lips again and put all my money in my purse.

Here Aaron left this for you! I said pushing the money to Lex and her eyes lit up like a Christmas tree. Even though Alexis was in foster care all her life and bounced around from home to home she didn't have much she did work for a lot she had but my parents didn't let her suffer at all. When I got something they got it for her to she was loved over here and you couldn't tell us that we wasn't real sisters.

Oh my god seriously this like $8,000 dollars!
She said in excitement.

Yeah it is now let's gooooo! I said heading towards the door. I opened the door and left out. My mama hopped in the driver seat of the Expedition and pulled off. I wasn't sure what I was gone need or wanted for my room but I know our dorm was so nice. I had my own room and bathroom and Lex had her own room and bathroom. We had a sitting area like a living/lounging area and a kitchen.

I wanted my theme of my room to be cute and girly like my room here at home. I pulled up the base 3Dmodel for the dorm and I shopped from the bathroom getting all bathroom stuff. Than my bedroom. I got a brand new 70" tv, a nice desk and a new laptop and printer and a monitor, curtains and brand new bed sheets a mini fridge with a freezer for like my snacks and stuff we'll it wasn't mini it was half the size of me.

After we got done shopping for our rooms and stuff we came up with agreements on how we wanted fo decorated our livingroom lounge area and kitchen. We grabbed cleaning supplies, tissue, napkins, plates, spoons and forks and everything we needed for the kitchen besides food. We where gonna go grocery shopping the day of move in. We stacked up on all our household items so we only have to go shopping once every three months.

When we got to IKEA we picked out beds and furniture. We agreed on a cute all gray set with recliner chairs and we got another 70" tv for out there. We added a couple more small things and after hours shopping was complete. I was so excited to finally move into our dorm. Just a couple more days and we are out of here. My mom parked the truck in the garage and locked the doors. It was way to much to take out than put back in there so we decided we was just gone leave everything in there until it was time for us to leave lock the doors and lock the garage doors.

I was kinda exhausted after today honestly. I was ready to shower and relax for the rest of the day. Lex was going back out with Jason again.