Chapter 7

After some days went past I didn't see Tiffany. I really had some questions for her. And I wanted to talk to her a lil bit about what her brothers did to Wyatt and why! But she never showed back up to class and her girls wouldn't look my way.

Everything was so weird to me. I took a seat next to Wyatt in our bio class and his busted lip cleared up. He was doing everything he could to stay in my good side. Last night he cooked me dinner and bought me flowers. I loved being around him but something just seemed off. I couldn't put my finger on it though. Or maybe I was over reacting because I still had the thought of what Tiffany had said.

She was about to walk into class but turned right back out. Wyatt didn't see her but I did.

I gotta go to the bathroom! I said squeezing by him and running down the steps to leave out the class. I seen her turn the corner and I ran after her.

Tiffany! Tiffany! Tiffany! I yelled her name. She looked back at me scared and kept going. I finally caught up to her and grabbed her arm. She turned back around looking scared. She had a black eye and busted lip.

What happened to you? I asked pulling her into the bathroom.

I can't say, he'll find out he always do! She said with tears in her eyes.

Who? Tiffany talk to me? I can help you!

No you can't! You need to worry about helping yourself!

What? Who did this was it Wyatt? Is it because your brothers jumped him?

Brothers? She laughed. "I don't have brothers I'm the only child! Wyatt is a liar and a manipulator save yourself before it's to late! I have to go!" She darted out of the bathroom so quick. I was shocked at what she just said. Who was I dealing with? I walked out the bathroom and soon as I turned the corner I bumped into Wyatt.

Class is over! He said mad handing me my bags.

Thanks!

I seen you go into the bathroom with her if your going to believe her over me than you can just forget about me! He said pissed walking off.

Wyatt! I called after him but he just kept walking. What the fuck who do I believe?!

_________________
I sat at my desk doing my homework. I liked to do my work the same day I got it so I didn't get behind or forget anything.

Hey I'm going to go get food wanna come? Lex asked sticking her head in my door.

Where you going?

Burger shack!

Yeah, here I come! I saved and submitted my work and grabbed my purse and put my crocs on.

All me and Lex been doing is homework and studying. When she wasn't studying body parts with Dre. I liked him for her though. He gave her a certain happiness that no other boy has. I could tell they really liked each other a lot.

We walked into the burger shack and what do I see. Wyatt with another girl. His arm was around her neck and she giggled all in his face.

Oweee Nani what you want me to do? I'll go jaw his ass right now! Lex said fired up jumping up and down ready to swing.

Damn nigga we ain't even break up y'all cute though! I smiled as I passed by his table sitting at a table for us.

You know her? The girl asked and Wyatt looked annoyed. He shook his head yeah and took a sip of his drink.

You don't believe me right what do it matter?

I never said I didn't but now I should mister walk off and start fuckin with the next bitch!

Bitch? Who you calling a bitch? The girl yelled getting up.

You miss mamas! What's up? I asked getting up.

What you wanna do? Bum ass bitch!

Bum? Baby please I was never a bum Wyatt get yo hoe! Cause I promise you she don't want this!

Oh I want it I want all the smoke what's up? She started to move from the table and I got up. Wyatt jumped between us and grabbed me.

Get the fuck off me. Got me going outside my character for a bald headed ass bitch who could even buy her way to my level! I pushed away from him and grabbed my purse so me and Lex could leave. I was pissed off!