Chapter 4

Hey! I smiled shyly getting out my car as Wyatt got out his car.

Hi beautiful! He smiled hard hugging me. "You got everything out?"

Yeah, my dad and uncles brought everything in a lil while ago.

Oh shit pops made my life easy! He laughed.

Oh you was gone help!

Yeah I told you that! I'll put ya bed and stuff up.

Mmm my daddy already did it! I laughed.

Well damn Is there anything I can do?

Nope my daddy did everything! I laughed.

Oh you one of them ain't you! He laughed leaning against his car.

What?

A daddies princess!

Yup! My daddy does everything for me! That's why I don't need a man! I smiled leaning into him with my arms wrapped around his waist.

I'm sure you don't, but that's not gone stop me! He smirked leaning in and kissing me. I didn't hesitate to kiss him back.

Me and Wyatt been talking non stop since we met. He even drove out and came to see me and took me on a date twice  before we moved on campus. Now that I'm here we planned to spend so much time together. He was so perfect to me and I was loving everything about him.

Wanna go to dinner tonight? He asked pulling away from me.

I'm actually going to dinner with my parents, but you can come over when we get back.

Ight just hit me up. What you bouta do?

Nun go in here change clothes and wait for them. You coming in?

Naw I'm bouta go over to the gym and play ball with the boys. Just let me know when you get back.

Okay. I puckered my lips and he kissed me again. I let go of him smiling and grabbed my purse off my seat.

Hi Wyatt! Some girls smiled waving at him as they walked past. I know he was fine and I seen the way girls was all over him and threw themselves at him. I wasn't putting all my eggs or trust into him just yet.

I'll see you later! I said before walking off. He headed in the direction to the gym and the girls was smiling and drooling at him as they walked.

I opened the door and Lex was in her room with the door closed and music blasting love songs. I noticed Andres shoes at the door and I knew exactly what that ment. My girl was getting that itch scratched! Andre was Wyatt's friend that was all over her at the party. She said they haven't been doing that much he just been giving her head. But that's nun of my business and I don't judge, I went into my room and closed the door and went to go shower.

I was excited to finally be in my own on campus living my life away from my parents. They taught me all about independence and how to be a grown up but now it was different because I was actually applying everything they taught me.

I pulled out my black body suit with my red The Tote Bag and my black Versace frames. I straightened my hair and finished getting dressed. I sprayed myself in my Burberry perfume and slid my cream bubble slides on with the Chanel jibbits. I was looking cute. My booty looked so big in this outfit.

TEXT MESSAGE
~My Parents GC~
"We outside ladies!"

My parents texted the group chat. I was finished just in time. I texted Lex to let her know and she texted me back she was coming out her room now. I glossed my lips and made my way to the door.