Chapter 9

I think I done fell in love all ready! I smiled to myself falling back on my bed. Yup I stayed out the whole entire night last night with Anthony. He was a sweetheart and funny as hell. I invited him back to my dorm room a bunch of miles away from my parents! I hurried up and got in the shower and got myself together.

I turned on the tv and lotioned myself down. Y'all I will not lie to y'all. I was about to throw this cat at this man. He texted me he was outside and I ran to the door so quick to open it for him. He smiled at me as he was coming up the stairs.

Hey! I smiled at him as he walked in. "My room is straight back!" I said as I closed the door. He grabbed my hand and I showed him to my room. The sun was coming up so I closed the curtains. He took his hoodie off and kicked his shoes off.

What you like to watch? I asked flipping through the movies.

It don't matter shawty whatever you like to. He said sitting back pulling me close to him.

Okay! I found a Halloween movie and put it on. Yup I was gone jump right in them draws.! He started to get comfortable and before I knew it we was kissing. The mood was perfect. He didn't waist no time in pleasing my body. His tongue slid across my clit sending shivers down my spine. My legs was shaking as he sucked the nut out my pussy. I felt like I wasn't gone be able to walk after this. He stood back and motioned for me to come here. He grabbed the back of my neck kissing me. I loved when a man would eat the fuck out my pussy than stuck his tongue down my throat that shit turned me on so bad. Like kiss me daddy yes! I dropped to my knees and started sucking his dick. This shit was so long and thick. I had to show him my mama made a hoe! I gave this man that gawk gawk 5,000 fuck you talkin bout I was gargaling dick all in the back of my throat. I gave this man some of the best head he ever gone have in his life!

He pulled me up and straddled him. He slid his dick in me slowly and I kid you not my eyes rolled in the back of my head as he kissed my neck.

Wait, get a condom! I moaned.

The fact that you even said that....Nah this my pussy! He said sternly. He wrapped his arm around my waist and bounced me up and down going harder and faster. I couldn't let out nothing but moans. He laid me in my back and put my legs back and started eating my pussy again. Lord if you want me to marry this man I will!

He slid back in me and started fucking me rough and hard. He put his hand around my neck and sucked on my nipple and played with my clit.

Cum on this dick baby! He moaned in my ear. I couldn't hold it. I let lose. I started to squirt and he laughed a bit fucking me deeper. He talked me through my nut and I felt like I was in Heaven. He flipped me over in doggy style. He kissed down my back and rubbed my clit making me cum again. I collapsed on the bed and he went back in. I was giving up yet. I refused to tap out.

Cum for daddy again! You so pretty when you cumming on this dick! He moaned kissing my neck licking it. Lord this was a nasty ass nigga and I was in Heaven. Why he was fuckin me like this? He wanna get married? He want me to have his kids? I will! "Open that pussy up and let me have it!" He slapped my ass and pulled me back up. "Do I gotta hold you down Laylani?!"

No daddy!

Open up than! He smacked my ass again pulling me to the edge of the bed spreading my legs as my feet touched the floor bending me over the bed arching my back grabbing my hips putting his leg up and sucking me down. I felt every single inch of him inside of me. I gripped the sheets tight as he took me back and fourth to pound town. "Cum on this dick, I feel you, don't push me out!" "This my pussy from now on right??"

Yes!

I can't hear you!

Yes daddy!!!

Good girl! I'm bout cum. He pulled out and I fell to the floor to my knees and started sucking his dick until he came in my mouth. I was in complete savage mood.

Damn girl! He laughed. I went to the bathroom and immediately started brushing my teeth and turned the shower water on. He came in after me and got in the shower with me. He couldn't keep his hands off of me and neither could I. I never met somebody and fucked them the same day but it was just something about Anthony that made me wanna risk it all.

We got out the shower and I went to go make him breakfast. I made some quick waffles, bacon, eggs. Just something simple and quick. He was suppose to be meeting my dad this morning and I kept him out all's night.

I'll see you later Ight?! He said kissing me as I walked him to the door.

Okay! I said blushing. He licked his lips and kissed me again. I can kiss him all day. "Have a good day!"

Trust me I will! He laughed a bit and walking off.

I closed the door and my heart was in flutters. I went back to my room and he left his gun on my dresser. I grabbed it and went back to open the door. Soon as I opened it he was there about to knock. He started laughing when he seen me holding it.

Damn the way you hold my Glock give me butterflies! He laughed.

Bye stupid! I laughed. He pulled me in for one last hug and kiss and walking away tucking his gun behind his back.

Was that? Nah I know I ain't trippin! Lex said coming out her room.

What? I laughed putting the plates in the sink.

Laylani Brown was that S'EmG? She asked fan girling.

What?! I don't know what you talking bout! I laughed.

Bitch stop playing with me was that him? Cause I know damn well Wyatt ain't got the dick to make you scream the way you was last night!

Yessss Alexis that was him! She started screaming and jumping up and down in excitement.

Tell me all the details now!

It just sorta like happened. I went to my parents house yesterday he was there with my dad and we talked and than next thing I know I was in the car with him and we was together all night. I told him I didn't wanna leave him and he said he'll come wherever I'm at we ended up back here. We started watching a movie than his dick was in me and Alex it's so big and thick and I wanna have that man kids! I made him breakfast than I was breakfast than he just left!

Oh my fuckin god! I can't believe you just fucked on him! You must be over Wyatt big time.

Wyatt who?

Oweeee Nani!

Lex, Anthony...

Anthony? He told you his real name?!

Yeah! And i ain't never been fucked like that before! He was so genuine and sweetheart the whole night than just fucked me like was a demon or something.

Owe you better be careful but I approve of him he fine and paid be careful with him though. I heard he was engaged last to some Instagram model name Bri and he just be out here fuckin bitches.

Well you tell me that now! I wouldn't of never fucked him Lex!

Well how was I suppose to know y'all was gone cross paths again?

I sucked my teeth and rolled my eyes I felt guilty now.