Chapter 6

I woke up to knocking on my door. I looked at the clock and it was 2am. I put my shirt over my naked body and opened it. Wyatt was standing there looking tore up. His shirt was torn face beat up. Busted lip, bloody nose and scratches on his chest.

What happened? I asked pulling him into my room and turning the light on.

Man Tiffany!

She did this to you?

No! Her brothers. I was walking just taking a walk clearing my mind. When I got back to the dorm hall they was outside waiting for me. They had on mask and shit. I know it was them cause of what happened today!

What! This is messed up! Here let me clean you. I grabbed some tissue and alcohol and cleaned his face.

I should of never left without my gun.!

Baby violence is never the answer.

Come on this shit hurt Laylani!

I'm sorry but I gotta clean the cuts.! I capped his face a little bit getting the blood off of him.

You can stay here with me as long as you need to. Let me run you a shower. I went into my bathroom and started the shower for him. He left some clothes and I washed them so I pulled his boxers, socks, and a tshirt out for him. I gave him a rag and a towel to dry off with and he went into the bathroom. This was crazy! I threw his tore up shirt in the garbage and grabbed some Tylenol and water for his pain.

You okay? I asked as he dried his body off.

Yeah I'm Ight thanks!

Here some meds in case you feel pain. He took them off the dresser and took them and swallowed the water fast. I turned off the light and he climbed into the bed with me. Pulling me closer to him.

You sure you okay?

I'm fine baby girl! I leaned in and kissed him. He pulled me closer to him straddling him and kissed me deeper. I was completely naked under my shirt and he took it off uncovering my bare body as we kissed. He let go of me laying me in my back as he kissed his way down my body and every inch of me. He made it between my legs and just dived right in. I was getting so caught up in the moment at how amazing his tongue was feeling licking and sucking on my clit I was about to cum.

He pulled up rubbing his dick up and down my other set of lips as he kissed my neck.

Wait! I motioned for him to stop.

What's wrong? I'm hurting you?

Noooo...you feel good!

You a virgin?

Hell no....it's just that....you need a condom!

A condom? You don't trust me?

I do trust you...

Okay than! He started kissing my neck again and was about to slide in me.

Wyatt stop! Do not put your dick inside me unless you have a condom! I said sternly sitting up.

Ight! I reached in my side dresser and grabbed a condom out the box giving it to him. "I'm only fuckin you!" He said annoyed putting the condom on.

And I only ever been with two people besides you and I don't want no Unwanted pregnancies around here.

I hear you! He turned off the light. And pulled me to the edge of the bed and started eating my pussy again. Before I knew it he was fucking the hell out of me. He felt so good. I haven't had sex in so long I was cumming quick. He had a nice size dick on him and he knew how to eat pussy.

He finally finished and pulled out. I got up and went to the bathroom and took a quick shower. When I got out he was laying there sleep. I crawled into bed next to him and layed there while he slept.

_________________
I woke up in the morning to Wyatt getting dress. "Where you going?" I asked confused.

I have class in 30!

Oh okay!

Walk me to the door?

Yeah! I got up and grabbed my shirt and some shorts off the floor I noticed the condom was empty where did he nut at?

Wy?

Yeah baby?

Did you take the condom off last night?

What?

Did you take off the condom last night?

No! You said to use the condom and I did!

Than why isn't there any nut in there?

I flushed It this morning.... He picked up the garbage and tied it to take it out. I wasn't feeling comfortable about that. Shit like that would make me not fuck a nigga ever again. I opened the front door for him and he tried to kiss me but I moved my head.

What you mad or something now?

No...I just don't play about my health and having unprotected sex is damn sure something I don't play about.

Look okay. It came off when we was fucking. We both was so into it I just thought I keep going. I swear to god I'm clean and I really did nut in the condom I did flush it I swear.

Why didn't you just say that.

I don't know I'm sorry!

Ight! He kissed me and walked off.

Trouble in paradise? Lex asked walking out her room.

I rolled my eyes and went back in my room and closed the door. I was annoyed now!