14.Broken

Zoya's POV

I have been crying for I don't know how long . I felt a presence in my room, I looked up and found Renzo standing there with a confused face.

I quickly looked down because I didn't want see his eyes because I know that if I did I would cry even more.

He came and sat near me and turned me to look at at himself. When I didn't look at him he placed a finger under my chin and lifted my face to look at him.

As soon as I saw his face tears started flowing down from my eyes without  any obstruction. I slowly start speaking.

Before a few hours

After the class got over the students started leaving the class one by one. Chris and Renzo's brother where not to be seen anywhere. As I was about to leave the class the professor asked me to stay behind. I stayed in my seat.

After a few minute he came towards me after closing the doors. " You know your project was nice but I am wondering whether to give you marks." he said. I looked at him confused not knowing what to say. "Maybe I can give you full marks...." dragging the sentence he placed his hands on my shoulder. I gave him a glare. " Don't glare at me. If you protest or shout I have a gun, I will shoot you and also that stupid bodyguard of yours." He slowly started moving his hand downwards touching me in the places he is not supposed to touch. I started crying. "Do you know who my husband is?" I ask him between whimpers. " I know him very well. He is that mafia boy. Isn't he? I am not scared of him. He can't get near me. "He will surely kill you and I will watch it" I say with sudden boldness thinking about the things my husband could do to him. As he moved his hands towards my hips, a sudden knock interrupted him. He pulled back from me giving me a death glare to wipe my tears. I wiped away my tears and tried to put up a "nothing serious happened" face but tears were threatening to fall. I didn't look at the person in the room, as soon as the door opened I rushed out of the room. I speed walked towards the exit. As I was walking I bumped into Chris. I didn't look at his face too. He led me towards the car and soon we reached home. I didn't talk to mom too. I came to my room, locked the door, went to the bathroom and took a long bath crying and scrubbing my body vigorously to get rid of his touches. I came out and dressed myself feeling so numb, it felt like I was dead. I sat on the bed and all the dreadful memories again started coming back so did the tears.

______________________________

After saying all that happend I looked at Renzo. His jaws were clenched and his hand was fisted. He slowly looked at me and pulled me into a hug and placed a kiss on my forehead. Staying on his arm I slowly drift to sleep. " Don't worry babe , I will make him pay..." I hear him say.

______________________________

Hey everyone... I am really sorry for the late update. I was having  a writer's block and I have successfully recovered from it.

I know its a kind of sad chapter but what's life without a bit of pain.

Most importantly thank you all for your support. It is really motivating me to keep going forward.