19.Precaution

Renzo's POV

The dumbfounded look on her face on seeing the fire works was enough proof that I had done a good job in the arrangements. As she was admiring it I was busy admiring her. Her fsce was glowing under ther light of the sky. As I was checking her out she slowly turned towards me and the next thing I know is kissing her. After an intense kissing section we break apart (and by the intense section I mean that I was kissing her and she just allowed me I must make sure to teach her  how to kiss).  She goes back to watching the sky but I didn't miss to notice the blush on her face. While I was watching her I hear some shuffling sounds around the bushes, immediately I press the button on my phone informing my men that there was someone spying on us. I knew that something like this would happen so I had my men surround the whole place. "Shall we go home?" I ask her. She nods her head. I really don't want her getting hurt because I know what the people hiding behind the bushes are capable of. 

We reach home and I lead her to her bedroom. "Thank you. It was one the best nights of my life. I really enjoyed it." She says before closing the doors. I walk towards the basement where I have few things to take care of.

When I enter the room I find two men waiting for me  with their hands tied and head hung low. "So gentlemen, haven't anyone told you that it's rude to eavesdrop." I ask them in a sweet voice. " They didn't dare to look at me. I nod at my me  to continue with their work. I sit in the chair across the room and watch them. They slowly start torturing the two men. Their screams feel like sweet music to my ears. " Who send you?" I hear one of my men ask them. " The Spanish Mafia King" they say the fear suddenly fading from their voice. How surprising that they lost their fear just by saying about him. I get up from the chair and go stand in front of them. " You think that idiot would come to avenge your death, it's never going to happen. Do you know who I am and what I can do. I can have your families dead in seconds. You don't you have a child of three years what would she do if her mother is shot right in front of her( I don't actually mean it. I don't go around killing innocent people let alone a women. It was just to scare them). " I say with coldness. The first person's face is palced with complete fear, just what I needed. When I look at the second person he too has a fearful expression. " Now let's get to work. How about you tell me why you were spying on me". " We were just informed to keep track on the girl you have with you. Our head seems to be very much interested in her and we heard the rumours that he wants to punish you for murdering his brother by taking away from you the person for whom you killed his brother."  I just stand there taking in all that they say. What have I brought Zoya into. 

" Kill them and send there dead bodies to the "Greatest Spanish Mafia King " along with the message that he can try all that he wants but I will protect my wife". I order my men.

On my way back to my room I come up with a plan. But I will have to wait till tomorrow as she will be asleep. 

Next day 

As I come downstairs after getting dressed up I find Zoya in the couch watching television. I clear my throat to mark my presence. She soon stands up from the couch. " I am going to India for a week, would you like to accompany me? " I ask her. "I would love to." She replies.  " Just call your mom and let her know that we will be coming. We wouldn't want to come across rude for not letting them know about our arrival." I say handing her my phone. I sit down on the couch and the maid brings me coffee.After few rings her mom picks up the phone. The phone is on speaker so I was able to hear them

Phone call

Zoya: Hello mom

Her mom: Are you pregnant?

I chocked on my coffee. Is this how Indian moms address their children when they call after a long time. I lifted my head to look at her amd found her blushing.

Zoya:Seriously mom. I call you after months and the first thing you ask me is "Are you pregnant?".

Her mom: Fine. How are you? How is Renzo? 

Zoya: We both are fine. How are you and Papa.

Her mom: We both are fine. Why did you call?

Zoya: I called to inform you that we will be coming India. Renzo has some work there, I am just accompanying him. 

Her mom: Ok fine I will do the arrangements for your stay.

Zoya: Bye mom. Love you.

Her mom: Bye. Take care.

After she ends the call she looks at me. " Wow your mom is a really weird" I tell her without thinking. " Yeah I know" is all that she says.   " Our flight is in six hours. You should start packing"  I say  and she nods her head before striding towards her room to pack her things.

After few hours we board the plane and start our journey to India.  She thinks that its some sort of business trip but little does she know that its my first precaution step to keep her safe.

--------------------------------------------------

It's  me again apologising for late update. I have come to a decision to update to chapter a week. Please let me know what you think about it. Thank you all for your patience and support.