15. Suspense

Renzo's POV

I look at the beautiful women sleeping in my arms. I am feeling so sorry for her but I am also feeling rage towards that professor. How dare he touch my women. I also felt guilty for her because I was the one who called Chris to find my brother to discuss about the Spanish mafia's moves.

After she was completely asleep I made her lay on the bed and went out of the room to make a phone call. "Get the professor who was with Zoya during the last class." I tell to the person on the other side. I get a reply as "Yes sir".

I go back to the room and lay beside her pulling her towards me. I need my rest because tomorrow is going to be a big day. Slowly I drift off to sleep. 

Next morning

I wake up to movement near me. I open my eyes and see Zoya trying to push my hand away from her." Good morning " I say in a raspy tone. She quickly withdraws her hand. "Good morning " she slowly whispers.

Once I lift my hand she gets up from the bed and walks towards the bathroom to freshen up. As I lay on the bed, my phone starts ringing.

"We have done the job" the person on the other side says. " We will be there in an hour".

"Get ready we are going out"  I say and walk out.

______________________________

Hey guys.. sorry for another short chapter.

Where do you think they are going and who had called Renzo?

Thank you all for your constant support.