23. Oh...Somethings burning

Sorry for grammatical errors

Renzo's POV

I was  not able to understand why she was angry.  She  was a fuming mess.  During dinner when we were all seated she came with the plates, she just slammed the plate in front of me.  I tried talking to her but she didn't allow me. After having my food I went to our room but I didn't find her there. I went to her room and there she was getting ready to go to bed.  "Zoya what are you doing here, aren't you supposed to be sleeping in our room with me? "I ask her and she doesn't reply to it and tried getting away from me.  I pulled her by her wrist and held her close to me. "Please my dear tell me what I did wrong". She just kept on staring at me.  " You told me that you are going to America for business trip and that I was supposed to message you every half an hour and I did but you didn't even reply to those and now you have come home with a girl" she says the last part so innocently. I laughed at her. " Sorry. So are you telling me that you were jealous. " I ask her teasingly but she refuses it.  " Anyways don't worry about her she will be gone in a few days. Now come on let's go to our room to sleep. " I tell her and pull her along with me to our room. Soon we both fall asleep. 

Next day

Today I have a task at hand and that's to make Zoya accept that she is jealous, for that I will have to talk to Kate and prepare a plan. I get up freshen up and run downstairs to meet with her. I find her on the kitchen counter yelling at someone at the other side of the phone. When she sees me she smiles I return it to her.  After ending the call she turned to face me.  " So what's up? "she asks. " Nothing important actually but I do need your help with one more thing" I say.  She looks at me attentively. " I think that Zoya got jealous on seeing you with me but she will not admit it to me so I want you to help me make her accept that she is jealous. She accepted to help me and told me about how we can make her jealous. When it was time for breakfast Kate came and sat on my one end while Zoya was on the other.  Kate nodded her head. I didn't pay much attention to Zoya and engaged myself in talking with Kate. From the look Kate was giving me I understood that our plan was starting to work. When she finished  eating she stood up before everyone else and went to wash her dishes, then she went to her room.  Once she was out of sight we both started laughing like maniacs. " OK now time for the next step. " Kate announced. I walked to my room crossing Zoya's room.  I saw Kate following me but I kept on walking and entered my room but Kate didn't reach my room yet. 

Zoya's POV

What's going on in this house, suddenly she comes out of nowhere and is acting clingy towards my husband. MY HUSBAND. How dare she. She is really stepping out of her limits. I may be innocent but I will not let another take what's mine. After having breakfast I came back to my room because I was not able to watch all the show taking place in the dinning table. When I get Renzo alone in a room I am surely going to murder him and bury him right there. If she acts clingy where did his mind go. He would have kept his distance from her. As I was sitting in my room I saw Renzo going to our room and close behind him was Kate. What is going to do going behind him. I have to stop something bad from happening. I speed walk out of my room and block her way.  " Where do you think you are going? " I ask her.  " It's obvious to Renzo's room.  Now move. " she said.  I didn't move. " I didn't know that there were people trying to get others husbands." I say for her to hear.  She tried to push me aside to get past me but she doesn't know what I am capable of. When her hand touched me I took hold of her hands and twisted it.  She tried to get out of my grip and the moves she tried were good. Holding both her arms in my hand I gave her a punch on her left cheek and then pushed her down.  " Listen very carefully.  Renzo is my husband and stay away from him or else.. " as I was talking a serious verse someone interrupted me.  " What is going on here? " I heard Renzo's voice. I stood up abruptly. I didn't look at his face.  " Do you mind to explain what's going on here? " he asked but I didn't reply to him. He looked at Kate.  She told him what happened. 

He pulled me by my hand and took me to our room and closed the door.  He held me between the door and him. I felt so short when he stood like this. " So I am going to ask you a few questions and you are going to answer those questions. Understood? " he asked me. " Yes" I tell him. " Where did you learn to fight? " he asks and it surprises me as I expected another question. " My dad made sure that I was able to protect myself if needed so he arranged a teacher to teach me karate but I have never used the lessons against anyone other than while at training, it's just I was angry on her.  I am sorry I will never beat anyone " I tell him. " OK. Now tell me why were you angry on her and I want the truth" he says.  I admit that I was jealous.  " Good because that was our plan.  She is my childhood friend and we basically grew up together and she was just helping me to make you jealous" he says and I look at him with a you are kidding me look.  He just pats my head.  " Just don't take it seriously. I knew you were jealous but you didn't admit it yesterday so I thought I would make you admit. " he says. I smile sheepishly at him.  He places a small kiss on my forehead and opens the door and there was Kate standing at the door. " I am sorry I shouldn't have hurt you, are you alright ?" I ask her. " Oh don't worry I have had worse." she says. We patch up our relationship and after talking to her for a few minutes I knew that we were going to be best friends...

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello everyone yes I am late and sorry for that.  We have reached 8k reads and that's a lot.  Thank you all for your support and patience.