17. Revenge

Zoya's POV

Going out where are we going? I think in my mind as I walk towards my closet and search for an appropriate dress but he didn't tell me where we were going, so I thought to go with a square neck top and a high waist jean.

I walk downstairs and have breakfast while waiting for Renzo. He comes down after a while. "Come on lets go" he says. "Aren't you going to eat" I ask him. "I am not feeling hungry" he answers. "I will not come with you until you have breakfast" I say in a serious tone. This woke up the little thing called conscious ,who started blabbering about why I care about whether he is having his breakfast or not. Oh.... shut up he took care of me yesterday I should atleast make sure he has breakfast I reply. You are just worried that he will get tired while taking you out. You really are a  selfish goose my conscious says before going to sleep.

I looks at me for sometime and after he realises that I am completely serious about it, he sits down and starts having breakfast. After he finishes breakfast we leave the house. I keep silence throughout the ride. After a few minutes we stop infront of a warehouse sort of building. My mind starts running with a lot of questions like why we were there and what was behind those door, what if we enter inside and someone murders us.

As I stand there looking at the building, Renzo takes my hand on his and leads me inside. Before opening the door he whispers a don't be afraid. I nod my head. As he opens the door there is my professor with a broken face and blood all over him. I look at Renzo. "We have to take revenge, don't we" he says to me before going near the man and punching him a few times. " How. Dare. You. Thouch. My. Wife" he says between punches. I just stand there processing all the things going around me.

A man standing next to him handed him a knife. He slowly dragged it against the professor's thigh. The room was soon filled by the screams of him. "If you want to kill me kill me, why are you torturing me like this " he asks Renzo. "Because you made my wife cry and I want you to suffer.  Babe come here"Renzo says. I go and stand near him." Punch him" I look at him, he nods his head in an approving manner. I feel the sudden rush of anger inside me. I fist my hand and punch the professor right across his face . " Oh my god.. you are  good for a first timer" Renzo says patting my head. I really felt like a small child. I return back to my palce near the door. " You think that the Spanish mafia will leave you and her alive if you kill their King's brother". "Wow you are his brother, Why didn't you tell me this earlier? " saying this, he slides the knife through his neck. A gasp escaped mouth but I covered my mouth. 

Will it feel weird if I say that I actually felt good on seeing all this. After cleaning his hands Renzo came near me with a cloth to wipe off the blood stains on my hand. "Scared?" He asks me while wiping my hand. I shake my head as fast as I could to indicate that I was not afraid. 

He pulled my cheeks lightly and said "So...cute.."

_________________________________________________________

Hey everyone...hope you enjoy this chapter. 

Thank you all for your support. I am still in school so I cant update regularly but I will try to do faster updates. Sorry if there are any grammatical errors .