20.First step

Zoya's POV

It felt like I was coming back after years  when it has only been few 3 months.  As we started the journey to my parents house in his car I had a feeling of deja vu. But the last time I was very uncomfortable with him but today a feel a bit safe being with him. 

We reach my home and ring the doorbell. My mom opens the door with a maid close behind her holding the  aarthi plate. She makes us stand together and encircles the plate in front of us. 

          (Aarthi plate) 

          (Aarthi plate) 

 After completing all the traditional welcoming practices she pulled me into a hug and just smiled at Renzo.  We settle our self's inside while my dad comes down. "Hi dad. How are you? "I ask him with a small smile. "I am fine beta. No one informed me of your arrival." he says looking at my mom. "Nivin can we talk for a moment" Renzo interrupts. He told me that he is here for a business trip but what does dad have to do with that maybe it's related to the mafia. 

"Today we are having a prayer at our house for the betterment of your father's business. The purohit will me here by 4 in the evening. Your father has asked everyone includinge to be present for it. " my mom said rolling her eyes.  " I thought that you have got used to all these by now" I tell her.  " How did you think that I will be able get used to it. Any ways don't attend it wearing this jeans and tops.  Wear something good " she says. I nod my head understanding what she meant by "wear something good". 

Evening 

I got ready and went to help my mom with all the arrangements. When my mom saw me she stood there staring at me with tears in her eyes. " My baby has really grown into a beautiful woman. Your husband's really not going to be able to keep his hands to himself " she started teasing me.  I blush and ask her to keep her mouth shut.  Just as we finished all the preparations Renzo and Dad came towards us.  When Renzo's eyes meet with mine I felt a different feeling inside me and his eyes depicted a different emotion which I was not able to interpret.

  When Renzo's eyes meet with mine I felt a different feeling inside me and his eyes depicted a different emotion which I was not able to interpret

                           (Her saree)

 Renzo's POV

Really I am struggling here to keep her alive and she is planning to kill me and what in the world was she wearing. I don't know the name of that clothing. I have seen many women wearing it in the streets of India but I have not seen anyone wearing it in a manner that was in accordance with their body shape.  She was looking so damn pretty. "You look pretty" I tell her. She blushes and I notice her mom winking her eyes at her but I didn't understand why. Soon the prayer starts and during the prayer my mind wanders back to the conversation I had with Nivin.

Earlier that day

"So why are you here all of a sudden."  Nivin  asks me.  " It's an important issue actually.  The Spanish mafia are planning to take Zoya from me and I want to protect her. So I thought that I could implement my plan starting with you." I tell him.  "What do you mean by that the Spanish mafia is behind my daughter" he asks with concern in his voice. "  Um for starters I killed the Spanish mafia king's brother as he misbehaved with Zoya and I also killed his men who were spying on me". I tell him as cool as I can.  " You killed his brother and for that he wants my daughter. I can't let that happen. What do have in mind?"he asks me. " So I am basically planning to get a lot of people to support me to protect Zoya and then ask them to cut all relations with the Spanish mafia. This will bring down their finances and if we attack them when they are weak they will not be able to fight back. If this works the Spanish mafia will also come under me and my enemy will be dead and I don't have to fear about Zoya's security " I tell him about my plan in brief. He nods at me in approval.  We both make few phone calls to other mafia gangs in India.  They answer the call thinking that it was Nivin calling them and they were surprised when they heard my voice.  They all agreed to meet me. So until now my plan is going as planned. 

As I was so indulged in my thoughts, I felt a small thud in my arms. It was Zoya.  " If you are feeling bored you can go upstairs and take rest, the poojas and bhajans will take a lot of time to complete" she whispers, that's when I realized that she was so close to my face, if I inched a bit closer my lips will be on her cheeks. She was looking at me for a reply.  I wanted to tell her that I wanted to do a lot more things to her but just nodded my head and headed upstairs to find our room. I found a room with our bags.  It was a big room with girly decors.  As I looked around I found pictures of a small girl.  In one of the photos she had sand around her mouth but still managed to give a wide smile.  As looked through the other photos I found out that the room belonged to Zoya.  We surely are shifting these pictures along with us.  She looked so good on those and her smile was soothening.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi everyone my exams started so I was not able update early also I am trying to make the chapters long which is taking time. 

Thank you all for your support. We are about to reach 6k and it's all because you.  Hope you enjoy the chapter.