18.Date...........

Zoya's POV

"So cute" he says. 

And my dear people it has been confirmed that the greatest mafia leader Renzo is crazy or else how could he just kill a person and say to you that you are cute.  I think he is a bipolar. After few minutes we leave the warehouse and return back home. While returning back we had lunch at a restaurant.  As soon as we entered the restaurant  every eyes were on us. Renzo leads me to a lone corner table. We have our lunch in silence. "You still have that memory hanging around, don't you?" he asks. "Huh?" I ask confused. Your face changed a bit while I held your hands and you changed it soon, but I noticed it. " Oh yeah. It's lingering around but I felt better after punching him." I say.

" What can we do to make you happy?" he asks. I just shrug my shoulders. He thinks for a few minutes and then speaks "Go on a date with me". I was looking at him to confirm that I heard him right. He kept his face straight confirming what he just said. "OK"  I tell him in a clam tone but the wheels were turning around in mind because I have never went on a date. I have only seen people going on dates in movies. "Be ready by eight." he says. After having food we go home. While Renzo got busy in his office, I went to find mom because we have an important issue to deal with. 

I find her in the garden and go towards her. "Mom" I called out. "Yes dear" she turns around to look at me. "We have an issue" I start saying. "Are you not well? Do you want to see a doctor? she asks with concern. " I am completely fine. It's just Renzo asked me to go on a date with him today and I have never been on a date." I tell her. " Oh it's not an issue my dear, I can help you with that but we will have to go shopping first. Let me ask Renzo for his permission"  She says excited. She calls him and after talking to him she gives me a thumbs up. 

She calls a driver and gives him the details. Soon we are standing in front of boutique . She tells me to wait near the trial room, after a while she comes with a pile of clothes. she ushers me into the trial room. I come out of the trial room holding all  the dresses in my hand. She looks at me confused, " Did you not like it dear". "It's not that. They are beautiful, it's just that they are so short." I tell her. "But I had selected knee length dresses. Are you not comfortable with those?" she asks. I nod my head. "You know I was not allowed to wear short dresses that's why I am not feeling comfortable" I tell her the truth. She then starts walking through the sections to find me a dress. 

After a few minutes she comes towards me holding a beautiful full length dress. I try it and ask for her compliments, she approves that it looks good on me. We purchase it and then go on to purchase shoes. 

Then we go home and she starts her work to get me ready.

After an hour

(Her dress)

I take one last look in the mirror  and go downstairs. As I descend downstairs I see Renzo standing there looking as good as always. "You look beautiful" he says. I thank him and we walk towards the door. He leads me to the passenger seat and then he goes to his side of the car and we start our journey to "I don't know where".   I didn't attempt to ask him where we were going. Suddenly his phone starts ringing. He answers the call. "Yes mom....... okay" he says to his mother. I wonder what she told him. After a few minutes the vehicle comes to  a halt. We get out the car and he soon comes to my side to lead us. The sight in front of  me made my jaw drop......

 -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yes I know I suck at this. I am sorry for the late update. I was busy with school. I am trying to give faster updates. Hope you enjoy this chapter. Where do you think Renzo took her to?