26. Part two of DOSM

Renzo's POV

Three months have passed since we started the first part of DOSM. The Spanish mafia has gone bankrupt. According to all the information I have received they have also lost most of their alliances and had no supply of weapons to fight against me and me on the other hand had brought all the modern arms in the market to make sure that I am ahead of them and also to make sure that I am able to protect Zoya.

Currently I am working on arranging a ball to which most of the mafia's around the world will be invited and it's the second part of defeating the Spanish Mafia. Instead of attacking them I am going to make them attack me. I am going to make it appear like there are going less number of guards during the ball and that it would be the best time to attack me because I would be in a vulnerable position. But in reality it would be opposite.

I got of my office and went to our room Zoya was still sleeping.  She looked like she was feeling serene. I shook her a bit to wake her up. " Come on wake up.  We have shopping to do". "Shopping?" she asked me in her morning voice.  "Yes" I replied her. " For what just let me sleep ". I will tell you something this girl has completely lost all the fear she had for me. " Come on if you don't get up I will do something which will make you regret not waking up. " Still no reply.  I pulled the sheets from her and started tickling her. She was laughing uncontrollably. " Stop it please I will wake up." she pleaded. " Good get ready with half an hour and meet me down stairs for break fast." She nodded her head. I left the room and went back to my office.

After half an hour I went to the kitchen and found Zoya already seated in one of the chairs. We had our breakfast in a peaceful silence. As soon as we completed our food I ushered her to the door. Soon we were driving towards the boutique to buy her a gown for the ball.

As soon the manager saw me enter the shop he stood up from his desk and came towards me. " Mr. Luca what a surprise to see you here you would have just called me I would have just come to meet you." he said.  " Uh that would have been an option but I am here to get a dress for my wife Mrs. Luca." I said pulling her forward and closer to me.

" Oh hello Mrs. Luca nice to meet you. I am Davazantti the owner of this shop and an acquaintance of Mr. Luca." he said.  She just gave a smile and shook her head. "Shall we"he said motioning his hand. I made Zoya sit in one of the chairs and went to select a gown for her.

I selected these dresses and went to Zoya and told her to try it on

I selected these dresses and went to Zoya and told her to try it on. She came out wearing the first dress it looked good on her but she was fidgeting her fingers and had a nervous look on her face. " You look good in this dress but let's try the others too." She gave me a small smile. Next she came wearing the second dress. She looked like a mixture of a princes and an angel. This time she gave me a twirl on her dress.  I knew from that she liked it but still I told her to try the next one too. The third one too looked good I think I will have to ask her to choose between second and third dress.

She went back again and changed into her normal clothes. "Babe select the dress which you like between these two" I tell her once she comes out of the trial room. She thinks for a few minutes and then pointed towards second dress " I want this" . I told the staff to take her measurements and do the necessary alterations required and get the dress delivered within two days. My princess is going to look like a queen in that dress and again it's on me to keep digusting people off her.
----------------------------------------------

Hello guys thank you for all the support you are showing me. I hope this chapter is good. I have given the dress choices based on my likes if it's not suitable for you then just imagine a dress which will make feel like a princess 😉 . Also sorry if there are any grammatical errors.